Any chance the preordered S7 edges will ship early?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Oh :( that's cool they'll get it early though. Super jealous lol. My att order status says preparing to ship but I doubt it means much. I wish T-Mobile had good service here but it sucks.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Ugh. Hearing about these starting to come in is going to drive me crazy till I can get mine. COME ON VERIZON!!!! Get with the program!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
People have been thanking T-Mobile all day on Twitter for shipping their phones out.

I sent a tweet to Verizon voicing my displeasure that they're not shipping the S7 edge like T-Mobile, and T-Mobile tweeted me back and said I should switch to them. Haha. I haven't heard a thing from Verizon.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I sent a tweet to Verizon voicing my displeasure that they're not shipping the S7 edge like T-Mobile, and T-Mobile tweeted me back and said I should switch to them. Haha. I haven't heard a thing from Verizon.

Yeah I don't think Verizon will push it out early. They usually stick to the release schedule. T-Mobile just tries to push it out early to make it almost like a perk. It is nice and all but definitely not horrible if you don't get this "perk" from other carriers. I always say everyone should use the network that works for them. I enjoy T-Mobile now but if they went to crap in my area tomorrow I would jump in a heartbeat haha :).

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I enjoy T-Mobile now but if they went to crap in my area tomorrow I would jump in a heartbeat haha :).

I hope their service never degrades here. I dumped AT&T and Verizon because neither one could get me service here at my house. Two years ago, I tried Verizon once again on my iPad (they have a one day data package) and I got edge speeds here. AT&T could only get me edge speeds as well. Only T-Mobile could seem to get me LTE at my house and everywhere I go.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope their service never degrades here. I dumped AT&T and Verizon because neither one could get me service here at my house. Two years ago, I tried Verizon once again on my iPad (they have a one day data package) and I got edge speeds here. AT&T could only get me edge speeds as well. Only T-Mobile could seem to get me LTE at my house and everywhere I go.

Understandable for sure. I hope they don't for me either .. just saying if they did I would jump ship. Right now I am comfy with $50 a month for unlimited talk/txt/data. Especially since I am that rare breed that actually uses all that a ton (avg. of 1.5k mins a month, 2k+ txt, 50+GB of data). :D.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Cannot imagine ever choosing my carrier based on how early/late they'll be shipping me a new phone. I may be impatient, but I'm not that impatient.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Cannot imagine ever choosing my carrier based on how early/late they'll be shipping me a new phone. I may be impatient, but I'm not that impatient.
I agree. Although I do wish T-mobile had good service where I live so I could get phones that are easier to root and rom. Getting it early would just be a perk lol

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
anyone else on Sprint see they updated their status for shipments? says any pre-orders placed before 3pm cst on 2/29 will ship 2/29, any pre-orders after 3pm cst will ship in 2-5 days. I order well before, still don't have a tracking number, but I'm hopeful

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep I just logged in and saw that. Looks like we maybe getting them soon. At first it said will ship as early as 3/7 now looks like we may get them before the week is out. Way to go Sprint. We can now join in on the fun the T-Mobile folks are having.

Posted via the Android Central App

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Yep I just logged in and saw that. Looks like we maybe getting them soon. At first it said will ship as early as 3/7 now looks like we may get them before the week is out. Way to go Sprint. We can now join in on the fun the T-Mobile folks are having.

you get a tracking number yet? I used chat and was assured it was shipping today, theres another thread where someone said they ordered on the 23rd, they got a call saying it wouldn't ship until the 7th smh, Sprint is playing games it seems

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered on Sunday from Best Buy the guy slipped and said it would be here Friday and looked at me weird when I said the 11th. So I hope it is this Friday!

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
What carrier

At&t I am having it shipped to the store I think today I am going to stop there and see about having it sent to the house. I have to do a color swap as they were not able to order silver as they were out of the fulfillment so I may have to stay with having it shipped to the store.

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No not yet. But the wording is different now. Instead of it saying 2/29 now it says this

Your order for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been received. Orders placed before 10:00 AM CT on 3/1 will deliver in 2-5 business days. Orders placed after 10:00 AM CT on 3/1, will begin shipping 3/7. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
No not yet. But the wording is different now. Instead of it saying 2/29 now it says this

Your order for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been received. Orders placed before 10:00 AM CT on 3/1 will deliver in 2-5 business days. Orders placed after 10:00 AM CT on 3/1, will begin shipping 3/7. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

lol Ill plan on not getting it until next week sometime then, smh Sprint and their games. and they dont offer expedited shipping

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt