Which Micro SD card will you get for your S7 Edge?

Pain_dont_hurt

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
What's the difference between the SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB UHS-I/U3 Micro & SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB UHS-I/ U3 Micro SDXC?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
It's really UHS-I 3, as UHS-III doesn't exist yet. It's the fastest SD card that the S7 can use (it apparently doesn't have the prongs for UHS-II).

Posted via the Android Central App

i'm a bit confused. what about this 200gb sandisk please: MFR # SDSDQUAN-200G-A4A

SanDisk 200GB Ultra UHS-I microSDXC Memory SDSDQUAN-200G-A4A B&H

Since the vendor is B and H photo, they are reliable and one would hope that they would never sell any fake Micro SD cards!

This card seems to say "Premium Edition with speeds up to 90 MB/s..."

I realize that words like Premium Edition is all marketing-speak, but the 90 MB/s isn't or at least shouldn't.

Yet, it's merely a typical UHS Class I card.

So...is this 200GB card also "as fast an sd card as the S7/S7 Edge can use" as well?

Thanks.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i'm a bit confused. what about this 200gb sandisk please: MFR # SDSDQUAN-200G-A4A

Since the vendor is B and H photo, they are reliable and one would hope that they would never sell any fake Micro SD cards!

I realize that words like Premium Edition is all marketing-speak, but the 90 MB/s isn't or at least shouldn't.

So...is this 200GB card also "as fast an sd card as the S7/S7 Edge can use" as well?

Thanks.

Are you going to be recording a lot of 4K video or just mass storage?

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Capture.PNG

https://www.sandisk.com/home/memory-cards/microsd-cards/extremepro-microsd-uhs-ii

Thanks.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Any comments about Kingston's card? Their cards seem to be priced cheaper compared to Sandisk and Samsung

Remember you spent fortune on your phone. You should at least get a quality SD for it. If and when update come when we can install APP on MicroSD, it is important your phone get quick read and write to this card that won't cause your phone to stutter/pause/lag etc. I use camera on my phone heavily with my children etc. Good luck with your decision. Only you know what's important and the feature you seek for.