Which Micro SD card will you get for your S7 Edge?

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung pro SD card I ordered was in fact genuine. Speed test was ran in a 2013 MacBook Pro. I'm now running the test for the capacity of the drive and will update everyone as soon as it finishes

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1922.jpg
    1922.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 37

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Talking by experience, don't buy SD cards from eBay, I'm not lying if I say that more than 80% of the cheap deals you will see on eBay are just knockoff, 2GB or 8GB chips on a very well done packaging, then you realize about it too late sometimes or if you don't use it's maximum capacity you won't never know about it. Still don't know how eBay doesn't have a better policy about this, you end up getting the refund but it doesn't worth the time and hassle.

Exactly.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I wasn't sure about the Samsung EVO Plus or Pro plus which was more but I won't be doing a ton of 4K video some maybe. But I went with the 64 EVO Plus for 24 bucks at Best Buy yesterday.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the 64 GB SanDisk U1 that I got from the LG V10 promo, probably just use that.

Unless Best Buy has a Samsung Pro+ on sale when I got pick up the S2 Classic

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it the Pro +? The ones I saw were more but I figured just the EVO plus 64 was good enough for me. My husband has the Sandisk Ultra it's a fast one but this company sent me a wrong one and it's a slower speed so I didn't want to use it they gave me credit and let me keep it. I thought the Samsung EVO Plus would be good for this phone

I ended up getting the Samsung 64g Pro, $30 from Amazon, its legit. Im happy with it

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Is it the Pro +? The ones I saw were more but I figured just the EVO plus 64 was good enough for me. My husband has the Sandisk Ultra it's a fast one but this company sent me a wrong one and it's a slower speed so I didn't want to use it they gave me credit and let me keep it. I thought the Samsung EVO Plus would be good for this phone

That's the regular Pro. You can't find a genuine 64GB Pro+ for $30 right now.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Ok thanks, I didn't think so but was gonna be upset if I paid 24 or 25 for mine and could of got it for 30 LOL!

Hahaha yeah the Pro+ is in a different price range altogether. The Pro is about 90% of the Pro+ at a 1/3 of the price though. Best bang for the buck IMHO.

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
None. 32gb is enough space for me.

Posted via my LG G4

That's what I thought too, considering my old busted GNex was a 32gb phone as well, and fit most of what I wanted on it.

I completely neglected to consider how much space the bloatware/OS would take up, however.... and brought myself within 1GB of maxing out my phones space within an hour or so. Luckily I had an ancient 8GB SD card saved, that I was able to use as a stopgap (and brings me a little ahead of where I was on the GNex), but longer term I definitely think I'm going to be slapping a bigger card in there.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
As for how large and how fast, that's an individual choice. As for company, after working with them all since almost the time SanDisk invented the technology, that's whom I buy from. (I still have cards that are too small to be useful for anything - and they still work.)

Jerrycaul, there's nothing wrong with a 32GB class 4 card (I still use 4GB class 4 cards), they're just small and slow. If you don't need the size or the speed, use it. (Saving a 4k movie to it won't be possible, but saving a dozen pictures to it will.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang