My T-Mobile s7 edge came in!

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Can you talk about the always on screen a little bit? I'd like to know if notifications like email/text/missed call pop up and if you can select them or not kind of like moto display.
Thanks!

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE: I was still updating things when I ran the benchmark initially. Things look a little better now

Posted via the Android Central App

Compared to Snapdragon 810 (Sony Xperia Z5 Compact running v Lollipop 5.1.1)

ae05609a5f94d7deabba2f236cdf193f.jpg

66.3% improvement in single-core!
24.9% improvement in multi-core!

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Can you talk about the always on screen a little bit? I'd like to know if notifications like email/text/missed call pop up and if you can select them or not kind of like moto display.
Thanks!

I actually turned it off. Missed calls came up, but I use textra for texts, so the notifications didn't come through. I'll turn it back on and see if I'm able to select them. I'll let you know once I'm able to test it

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't see anyway to change them, but I imagine if you change the touch wiz theme, it'll change the lockscreen icons too. I immediately installed nova launcher so I haven't tested it yet, but I will later tonight after class

How does Nova work with the Edge features? Any issues?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Pardon my ignorance but what is a "long screen shot?"

The "long screen shot" is also know as smart capture (1st introduced on the note 4). Some web site have multiple pages allowing you to scroll down. Smart capture will let you capture some or all of the pages (depending on how long it is)

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Did you notice how much free storage there was before you started loading apps? Or could you post a screen shot of the storage numbers, in settings?

Thanks.

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you notice how much free storage there was before you started loading apps? Or could you post a screen shot of the storage numbers, in settings?

Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't think to do that before I installed everything. I've already used quite a bit. Still waiting on my 128 gb SD card

Attachments

• 2255.jpg
    2255.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 368

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
i just check my status and it went from shipping on or before 3/1 to on or before 3/3.
i ordered in the 23rd at 5 mst. edge black onyx.

happen to anyone else?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I got mine today about 11:30 am. It didnt take long before I opened it up. What a black beauty it was. Haven't had much time to really mess with it. I don't want to ruin the newness of it just yet. I'll probabbly set most of it up later tonight. Has anyone setup thier sd card yet? The Samsung rep at Best Buy told me that this phone will automactly format the sd card so I better backup it up. Has anyone know about that? I already copied everything over to my PC just incase. And also did a backup of my phone log and sms messages from my Note 4 in case.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
How is the fingerprint sensor? Any improvements over the S6/Note 5? Anybody able to compare it to the Nexus 6P or iPhone 6S?

rydubois

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
do they pack a sim card with the phone or no? I'm moving from a note 4 which uses micro and pretty sure this is a nano. if it doesn't have a sim I guess I have to go to store to grab one, if that's the case any idea if they provide the sim free?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae