My T-Mobile s7 edge came in!

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm setting it up right now. I'm ecstatic that it came early. I'll try to answer any questions, as I'm simultaneously studying for an analytical Chemistry exam

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm setting it up right now. I'm ecstatic that it came early. I'll try to answer any questions, as I'm simultaneously studying for an analytical Chemistry exam

Umm, priorities my man! In other words, forget the stupid test. ;)

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't have time to make an unboxing video, but here's some pictures, fingerprints and all

Attachments

• 3652.jpg
    3652.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 333

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

I'm a college professor. I can think of no worse study distraction on the planet.

Good luck on the exam and congrats on the early phone arrival!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

You have to study? For analytical chemistry? When I was in school, about three, four...decades ago, analytical chemistry was a breeze. Okay, I never actually took analytical chemistry, I just want to see that phone.