My T-Mobile s7 edge came in!

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
By the way, taking long screenshots is super easy. After you take a screenshot, a little button comes up that says "capture more". I love it

Posted via the Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Haha, oops! I'll keep quiet then.
Nah! You can talk as much as you want. I like to hear about the arrivals. It's a vicarious thrill. Besides, I have to learn to accept a little delayed gratification. Not to mention, I just bought a great new laptop (hp Spectre x360, 6th generation Core i7, 8 gbs RAM, 256 gb SSD), so how greedy can I get?

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Geekbench 3 results

Thanks for responding quickly! Hope you don't mind I've created a thread of Snapdragon vs Exynos benchmarks, linking to your post here and giving you credit :)

Enjoy your S7 edge man, I wish mine shipped early too!

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for responding quickly! Hope you don't mind I've created a thread of Snapdragon vs Exynos benchmarks, linking to your post here and giving you credit :)

Enjoy your S7 edge man, I wish mine shipped early too!

Don't mind at all. And thanks! I will enjoy it

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if there is a way, but do you know which DAC is in the Snapdragon S7? Very curious about this given the custom DAC rumors out there.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Quick question is there a way you can change those stupid cartoony looking icons on the lock screen? Phone and camera icons. I thought I saw on screenshots that the icons were flat white. I though Sammy toned down the cartoon color schemes.

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Quick question is there a way you can change those stupid cartoony looking icons on the lock screen? Phone and camera icons. I thought I saw on screenshots that the icons were flat white. I though Sammy toned down the cartoon color schemes.

I don't see anyway to change them, but I imagine if you change the touch wiz theme, it'll change the lockscreen icons too. I immediately installed nova launcher so I haven't tested it yet, but I will later tonight after class

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

Samsung theme store

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Any heat issues with the SD820? Initial battery life impressions? Any lagging or stuttering anywhere?

Too early to say. It obviously heated up and lagged quite a bit during the initial set up and transfer, but since then everything seems to be good. I'll post about battery life tomorrow night when I've had a full day with the phone

malikshuman

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: I was still updating things when I ran the benchmark initially. Things look a little better now

Attachments

• 2238.jpg
    2238.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 356

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03