03-01-2016 12:27 PM
29 12
tools
    Note 5 - 6p - S7 edge ... Not much difference from Note 5 if you don't mind being on the latest. S7 is definitely better than note 5 but if it's my friend asking should I upgrade then I would say no unless you are a gadget geek who likes to buy new stuff.
    03-01-2016 12:52 AM
    I am with Tmobile and I have the Jump on demand program and I can get up to 3 phones a year, and I am eager to try the s7 edge! ...main reason, the camera...I went to Best Buy and checked out the new phones and I believe I will try the silver or gold variants..I contacted tmobile to see if I could pre order the phone(lease program) but I was told no, and I would have to wait until the phones arrived at my local tmobile store and than I could jump on demand...I have been told that I could pre order, from a tmobile employee???? I am currently using my Note 5...and I will miss the spen, but, if I am not happy with the s7 edge, I can return it and either go back to my Note 5, or I can try a BORING I phone..

Posted via the Android Central App
    That's weird. I'm also on JOD and I DID pre-order the S7 Edge. I did it over the phone though, not sure if that helped.
    03-01-2016 11:15 AM
    I am with Tmobile and I have the Jump on demand program and I can get up to 3 phones a year, and I am eager to try the s7 edge! ...main reason, the camera...I went to Best Buy and checked out the new phones and I believe I will try the silver or gold variants..I contacted tmobile to see if I could pre order the phone(lease program) but I was told no, and I would have to wait until the phones arrived at my local tmobile store and than I could jump on demand...I have been told that I could pre order, from a tmobile employee???? I am currently using my Note 5...and I will miss the spen, but, if I am not happy with the s7 edge, I can return it and either go back to my Note 5, or I can try a BORING I phone..

Posted via the Android Central App
    i am on JOD. Just go to a corp tmob store (not cust serv or a authorized retailer) and have a rep do it. painless...that's what i did on the 23rd. they ship the new ph to your house...then u bring your old one to the store within so many days....done
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-01-2016 11:38 AM
    Still on my Note 4. Couldn't stand all they took away in the Note 5 and to me it wasn't worth upgrading (others may have different priorities).

My wife is ordering an S7 Edge to replace her S5. I'll see how she likes hers. It'd be tough giving up S-Pen, though, so I'll probably just wait to see if the Note 6 is worth going for.
    huntnyc likes this.
    03-01-2016 12:27 PM
29 12