Best Buy Price Drop Already?

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi All I ordered my Verizon S7 Edge through Best Buy last week. I remember original pricing on their website was 350 for new 2 year contract and then one day later lowered to 329 in time for pre order launch. 329 is what I see on my current order invoice on bestbuy.com. However I just noticed today that bestbuy.com now quotes the same Verizon S7 edge 32GB with 2 year contract as 299. Did they already drop the price?! I believe the price match guarantee would work for all of us who paid 329 for it via pre order, OR they may automatically adjust it. Anyway, anyone else see this or am I imagining things? We get the price adjustment without having to cancel and re pre order correct?

SprintFun

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Did you pay for it when you pre-ordered? Every time I've gone through bestbuy (including the S7) I just put $50 down to get on the list and they give me a $50 gift card back. I don't actually pay for anything until pickup day.

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Did you pay for it when you pre-ordered? Every time I've gone through bestbuy (including the S7) I just put $50 down to get on the list and they give me a $50 gift card back. I don't actually pay for anything until pickup day.

Did it all online. They usually charge when it gets shipped so assuming they'll charge the 299 price instead of the 329 on my invoice but if not I'll just go in and get the credit per their own policy....I assume. Either way was still surprised to see such a price adjustment already and almost didn't believe it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude