03-10-2016 02:31 AM
96 1234
tools
    Finally got my shipping confirmation from Sprint this morning.

Not eta on when it'll be here yet. But I expect it tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone else finally got the shipping email?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Got mine too with tracking number.
    bryanw504 likes this.
    03-06-2016 12:13 PM
    Great mine still says being processed at the warehouse which is here in my city. But on the 2nd I got an email your order has shipped today but I still have no tracking number. :-(
    But I do expect it by Tuesday.
    03-06-2016 12:37 PM
    Got mine too with tracking number.
    Yea tracking number as well just waiting in ups to update their end so I can see when it will arrive.

03-06-2016 12:49 PM
    So what are you guys doing refreshing the sprint page my order status or your getting emails? Cause my status on Sprint hasn't changed and i'm thinking due to the weekend but my email from 3/2 saysmy order has been shipped. I just want to see tracking info like you guys. But I have gotten a phone before without seeing tracking since the warehouse is here where I live.
    03-06-2016 04:16 PM
    I refreshed the sprint page and that gave me the tracking info. Now I'm just refreshing the ups website.

03-06-2016 04:23 PM
    nope, not a damn thing here smh
    03-06-2016 04:46 PM
    So what are you guys doing refreshing the sprint page my order status or your getting emails? Cause my status on Sprint hasn't changed and i'm thinking due to the weekend but my email from 3/2 saysmy order has been shipped. I just want to see tracking info like you guys. But I have gotten a phone before without seeing tracking since the warehouse is here where I live.
    Well of course we all have been refreshing the Sprint order page lol. But I also got an email this morning with a tracking number saying it shipped. This was about 8 am central time this morning

03-06-2016 05:06 PM
    Man I thought for sure you would have yours to. Smh shame on Sprint for messing over the early pre orders

03-06-2016 05:08 PM
    Got my phone! Direct 2 You is awesome. Highly recommended. Now to explore this beautiful beast of a phone.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-06-2016 06:25 PM
    Man, I've ordered phones through sprint, recieved them in two days, but both sprint and ups never updated that it shipped until a month later. Heck, my evo 3d till this day still says in transit. .....lol

Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-06-2016 06:51 PM
    Finally got an e-mail with a tracking # after bugging customer service and the order department. I threatened to cancel my order because I ordered my phone February 24th and I saw no change on my status other than they had received my order. I was told that people who ordered black phones were receiving their's faster because the gold and silver were back ordered. But I look another thread and people who ordered 3 days ago were receiving their phones.

03-06-2016 07:17 PM
    I was told today mine doesn't say back ordered but on Wed she told me when I ordered your in luck silver is all we have the black and gold sold out on pre-orders. I get told something different all the time. But mine still says shipped on 3/2 but no status update. But we did go in best buy he found a holster case and we played with the phone for a little bit takes great pics and selfies I did one of each on the Samsung and my HTC and my husband loved the display.

Finally got an e-mail with a tracking # after bugging customer service and the order department. I threatened to cancel my order because I ordered my phone February 24th and I saw no change on my status other than they had received my order. I was told that people who ordered black phones were receiving their's faster because the gold and silver were back ordered. But I look another thread and people who ordered 3 days ago were receiving their phones.

03-06-2016 08:52 PM
    I woke up to a tracking number! says processed for UPS, it's second day air, so we'll see.......
    03-07-2016 07:02 AM
    I woke up to a tracking number! says processed for UPS, it's second day air, so we'll see.......
    I'm happy for you. We ordered early. Glad we both got a tracking number mines also says 2nd dag air. That was yesterday. Hoping for a Tuesday delivery.

scott_0 likes this.
    03-07-2016 07:13 AM
    Yep finally got my shipping confirmation, but no ETA

03-07-2016 07:34 AM
    Got an email from my account rep (business acc't) with a tracking number for mine today. It hasn't actually been picked up yet, but hopefully that means it'll get pick up by UPS today, and delivered to me two days later. Unfortunately, I'm headed out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so it'll have to sit and wait for me to get back.
    03-07-2016 10:54 AM
    Yeah I keep refreshing UPS page but have to leave for work now. Mine hasn't been picked up by UPS yet neither but the Sprint warehouse isn't far from me. Wish I could just go there and get it. I called UPS to see about pick up but my tracking number isn't showing they even have it yet. :-( Guess I'll have to wait! I'm just really excited after having 6 HTC's finally trying something different.

Got an email from my account rep (business acc't) with a tracking number for mine today. It hasn't actually been picked up yet, but hopefully that means it'll get pick up by UPS today, and delivered to me two days later. Unfortunately, I'm headed out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so it'll have to sit and wait for me to get back.
    03-07-2016 11:30 AM
    Mine's said 2nd day air and it's scheduled to deliver Wednesday by the end of the business day.

03-07-2016 11:56 AM
    I'm happy for you. We ordered early. Glad we both got a tracking number mines also says 2nd dag air. That was yesterday. Hoping for a Tuesday delivery.

thanks man! appreciate it, tracking shows Wednesday delivery, yours update yet?
    03-07-2016 01:23 PM
    thanks man! appreciate it, tracking shows Wednesday delivery, yours update yet?
    Yea man finally mine also says Wednesday by end of day. The ups guy normally gets to me late in the day. But at least I know we will get it. Still no tracking info on my gear vr though. That is supposed to ship today according to the my order website. We shall see.

scott_0 likes this.
    03-07-2016 01:45 PM
    Yeah I keep refreshing UPS page but have to leave for work now. Mine hasn't been picked up by UPS yet neither but the Sprint warehouse isn't far from me. Wish I could just go there and get it. I called UPS to see about pick up but my tracking number isn't showing they even have it yet. :-( Guess I'll have to wait! I'm just really excited after having 6 HTC's finally trying something different.
    Mine is now in transit, scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. Of course, I'm leaving town on Tuesday and won't be back until late the following Tuesday, so my new Edge gets to sit all lonely waiting for me.
    03-07-2016 03:43 PM
    Hey does anyone else not have the ups website says your address? It says shipping to ( my city) but not my address. This is kind of worrying. Anyone else not showing their address.

03-07-2016 05:44 PM
    Hey does anyone else not have the ups website says your address? It says shipping to ( my city) but not my address. This is kind of worrying. Anyone else not showing their address.

ups tracking has never given my actual address it's shipping to.......
    03-07-2016 06:33 PM
    UPS updated my package to early delivery. It'll be here tomorrow! Does anyone have the VR yet? I've had mine for about a week now.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-07-2016 09:11 PM
    No I was told by Sprint Gear would come separate and my email says by the 11th or shipping on the 11th. I don't care about it though since I am selling it to my co-worker. I
    ll check out my husbands but I am hoping to sell his too unless he likes it.

UPS updated my package to early delivery. It'll be here tomorrow! Does anyone have the VR yet? I've had mine for about a week now.
    03-07-2016 10:38 PM
96 1234