Sprint shipping information after ordering S7 edge

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Says the same on my order as well. Even though it said it was being shipped yesterday.

Yes it's still early but why get our hopes up?

The only thing we can hang our head on is that the shipping date seems to change day to day so maybe it still ships this week but I won't hold my breath.

Posted via the Android Central App

tmacgarris6727

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I call back sprint again today and they are now saying that the phones are on back order smh I order on Feb 24 and my brother order on Feb 29 and got his phone yesterday way to go sprint

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I call back sprint again today and they are now saying that the phones are on back order smh I order on Feb 24 and my brother order on Feb 29 and got his phone yesterday way to go sprint
lol their handling of this pre-order has been a joke, with the flip flopping on promised delivery dates smh

Last edited:

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys order the same color?
I chatted with them yesterday and they informed me that the sent some out early to get phones into people's hand faster but for some one to order it after and get it before us is crazy I also ordered on the 24th so it's mind boggling.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys order the same color?
I chatted with them yesterday and they informed me that the sent some out early to get phones into people's hand faster but for some one to order it after and get it before us is crazy I also ordered on the 24th so it's mind boggling.

Im thinking maybe, those that paid outright, full price got priority shipment, how did you purchase yours? mine was monthly payments for a black one........

sealevels

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I leased mine. I want the option to upgrade if the phone starts acting up/I like another Galaxy better...

I spoke with a Sprint rep today, expressing frustration over the abrupt change in shipping status:

You : I get that the phone technically isn't released until the 11th, but I'm frustrated that Sprint would make that order status then change it the next day.

Valerie Gibson : We are doing our best to ship out all pre-orders at the beginning of next week. Early shipment has paused temporarily due to inventory constraints. There has been an unprecedented demand for these devices and understandably so considering these are one of the most amazing devices soon to be available on the market!

You : I totally get it, but it was such a tease.

Valerie Gibson : Considering we had your order scheduled for early shipping initially I can assure you that we are doing our best to ship it out as soon as possible!

You : T-Mobile customers seem to already have their phones, so when I saw the updated status, I was hopeful.

Valerie Gibson : I can assure you we are in line with other carrier's shipping time-frames as well and are working closely with Samsung to make sure our customers get their device as soon as possible!

----

Uh huh, sure. :eek:

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 27th - silver edge. - Order status still the same - Your order for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been received. Orders will begin shipping the week of 3/7. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information

Last edited:

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up. The phone and VR headset should come at the same time. Sprint made a deal with Samsung, so we don't have to go through the Samsung Promo site. If you don't get yours call customer service.

sealevels

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up. The phone and VR headset should come at the same time. Sprint made a deal with Samsung, so we don't have to go through the Samsung Promo site. If you don't get yours call customer service.

I actually have the VR already. Anyone else? I have to use my husband's S6 to use it while I wait.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site

I just want my damn phone by the time they promised! I have no interest what so ever in that worthless (to me) vr

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking maybe, those that paid outright, full price got priority shipment, how did you purchase yours? mine was monthly payments for a black one........

Yea that maybe so. Mines is the same as yours monthly payments gold color.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I went to BB on Wed and the Silver was sold out through Sprint so I called telesales right away. She tells me I am lucky the Black & Golds sold out for pre-order and were back ordered and that Silver was all they had so I ordered 2. Luckily my husband changed his mind at the last minute from black to silver. So later in the day I get an email order pending then I get order being processed then I get one saying order shipped but previously the email mentioned the 7th. And I was told on the phone I should have it Monday she said 2-5 business days. Well my order status all day today said being processed at the warehouse well the warehouse is by my house LOL! Someone said their order status never changed and his showed up today. That's happened to me before I've gotten the phone before my tracking number since the warehouse is here in Louisville where I live. So all I can so is hope I get them tomorrow. I am off all day and will stay home just to see.

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my tracking number. My delivery was set to go to the store I ordered from (Sprint Corporate Store) and it shows to have been delivered Wednesday afternoon. So, hopefully I will be getting a call soon.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My order is still the same for the silver ones Your order or a portion of your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. I was told I would probably get Monday. Mine doesn't say shipping the week of the 7th in that email. I got 3 emails pending, processing and your order has been shipped please click here to check staus which is mysprint.com. I was told the gear would come separate and I had to pay an extra 12 bucks shipping for 2 gears. I also do not care about the gear. I'm selling it to someone at work to cover the cost of this expensive case on Samsung's website.

Oh she also charged me an extra $30 x 2 it says upgrade/activation fee. I hope they don't try to charge me another $36 x 2 on top of that once we activate. I asked if this was the activation fee she said we don't bill your account anymore I thought it was she said. I just want my phone today I know it's sitting here at the warehouse not too far from my house. I always ask why I can't just go get it there of course I can't. Also I had an option to lease she said I qualified for $10 loyalty credit. Best Buy told me cause of my plan I could lease 2 Edges for $20 each and then upgrade once a year. This is our 1st time with Samsung after all HTC phones and I didn't want to do the Samsung for life. And I asked if the loyalty credit would always be their for every lease and she said she didn't know. So I just went ahead and paid 300 each and were getting $150 each for our old phones probably which is more than BB or Sprint and we only paid $200 for them a year ago. I woke up early just in hoped mine comes today even though my status hasn't changed.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So I just called Sprint and she said Samsung isn't releasing the phone till the 7th and that is when they will start shipping. She said no-one should have their phone yet. I was yes a ciyple Sprint people do and lots of t mobile people already have it. So now I am not getting my hopes up even though the warehouse is here where I live. I'm guessing ships on the 7th and I will get late afternoon Monday or Tuesday. I work at 1:30 in the afternoon Mon and we live in a locked Condo building you have to buzz to get in. I hope their left if were not home.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Just checked on sprint my order and it says your order has been shipped and I got a tracking number but the tracking number has yet to show anything on ups.

Looks like we should get them sometime in the next few days!

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my black edge from sprint on mon afrernoon around 2:30. Was never sent a tracking number...was about to leave to go to work on Thursday and ups just dropped off my phone.... 72 hours it took from order to delivery.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my black edge from sprint on mon afrernoon around 2:30. Was never sent a tracking number...was about to leave to go to work on Thursday and ups just dropped off my phone.... 72 hours it took from order to delivery.
how does this happen? smh nothing against you personally, but for you to get your phone before those that ordered before you is wrong, typical Sprint nonsense

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX