Sprint shipping information after ordering S7 edge

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know right it's crazy I stayed in all day yesterday hoping the same would happen to me only because the warehouse is here in Louisville Kentucky and i've been know to get my phones quick and once before without having the tracking number yet. I ordered Wed around 1pm but I just checked my Amex card and it shows the charge but then it's also under pending and it says $1.02 Originally it said Ships 3/7 but telesales had told me the 6th that's a Sunday. I am hoping to see something change on Sprints site tomorrow and maybe mine will show up late afternoon if not I am expecting it Tuesday I bet Wed at the latest. We'll see

how does this happen? smh nothing against you personally, but for you to get your phone before those that ordered before you is wrong, typical Sprint nonsense

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
how does this happen? smh nothing against you personally, but for you to get your phone before those that ordered before you is wrong, typical Sprint nonsense

Right! The only logical explanation would be that he ordered a black one and it seems the gold and silver are the more popular models. So I assume they had more of those to give out.

Posted via the Android Central App

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Right! The only logical explanation would be that he ordered a black one and it seems the gold and silver are the more popular models. So I assume they had more of those to give out.

nah that's not it, I ordered a black one last Saturday and didn't receive mine......

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
When I called Sprint Wed around 1pm because BB had no Silver she told me oh your lucky it's all we have. She said the black and gold were already sold out on pre-orders. I thought gold was the less popular out of the three.

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Got a call from Sprint confirming my appointment for tomorrow at 6pm. Really excited. Might go this route next time seeing how much trouble everyone else is having.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Really so you going into the store to get it? My store said I had to wait till the 11th. They don't even have their accessories out yet. I had to get mt S Flip Case at T-Mobile by me. I always do Telesales over store cause the warehouse is here. I'm hoping for Monday.

Got a call from Sprint confirming my appointment for tomorrow at 6pm. Really excited. Might go this route next time seeing how much trouble everyone else is having.

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Really so you going into the store to get it? My store said I had to wait till the 11th. They don't even have their accessories out yet. I had to get mt S Flip Case at T-Mobile by me. I always do Telesales over store cause the warehouse is here. I'm hoping for Monday.
Supposedly managers got a email yesterday from corporate saying they can go ahead and release them

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my shipping confirmation from Sprint this morning.

Not eta on when it'll be here yet. But I expect it tomorrow or Tuesday. Anyone else finally got the shipping email?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Great mine still says being processed at the warehouse which is here in my city. But on the 2nd I got an email your order has shipped today but I still have no tracking number. :-(
But I do expect it by Tuesday.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So what are you guys doing refreshing the sprint page my order status or your getting emails? Cause my status on Sprint hasn't changed and i'm thinking due to the weekend but my email from 3/2 saysmy order has been shipped. I just want to see tracking info like you guys. But I have gotten a phone before without seeing tracking since the warehouse is here where I live.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I refreshed the sprint page and that gave me the tracking info. Now I'm just refreshing the ups website.

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So what are you guys doing refreshing the sprint page my order status or your getting emails? Cause my status on Sprint hasn't changed and i'm thinking due to the weekend but my email from 3/2 saysmy order has been shipped. I just want to see tracking info like you guys. But I have gotten a phone before without seeing tracking since the warehouse is here where I live.

Well of course we all have been refreshing the Sprint order page lol. But I also got an email this morning with a tracking number saying it shipped. This was about 8 am central time this morning

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
nope, not a damn thing here smh

Man, I've ordered phones through sprint, recieved them in two days, but both sprint and ups never updated that it shipped until a month later. Heck, my evo 3d till this day still says in transit. .....lol