Sprint shipping information after ordering S7 edge

artrinadf

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally got an e-mail with a tracking # after bugging customer service and the order department. I threatened to cancel my order because I ordered my phone February 24th and I saw no change on my status other than they had received my order. I was told that people who ordered black phones were receiving their's faster because the gold and silver were back ordered. But I look another thread and people who ordered 3 days ago were receiving their phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was told today mine doesn't say back ordered but on Wed she told me when I ordered your in luck silver is all we have the black and gold sold out on pre-orders. I get told something different all the time. But mine still says shipped on 3/2 but no status update. But we did go in best buy he found a holster case and we played with the phone for a little bit takes great pics and selfies I did one of each on the Samsung and my HTC and my husband loved the display.

Finally got an e-mail with a tracking # after bugging customer service and the order department. I threatened to cancel my order because I ordered my phone February 24th and I saw no change on my status other than they had received my order. I was told that people who ordered black phones were receiving their's faster because the gold and silver were back ordered. But I look another thread and people who ordered 3 days ago were receiving their phones.

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I woke up to a tracking number! says processed for UPS, it's second day air, so we'll see.......

I'm happy for you. We ordered early. Glad we both got a tracking number mines also says 2nd dag air. That was yesterday. Hoping for a Tuesday delivery.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Got an email from my account rep (business acc't) with a tracking number for mine today. It hasn't actually been picked up yet, but hopefully that means it'll get pick up by UPS today, and delivered to me two days later. Unfortunately, I'm headed out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so it'll have to sit and wait for me to get back.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I keep refreshing UPS page but have to leave for work now. Mine hasn't been picked up by UPS yet neither but the Sprint warehouse isn't far from me. Wish I could just go there and get it. I called UPS to see about pick up but my tracking number isn't showing they even have it yet. :-( Guess I'll have to wait! I'm just really excited after having 6 HTC's finally trying something different.

Got an email from my account rep (business acc't) with a tracking number for mine today. It hasn't actually been picked up yet, but hopefully that means it'll get pick up by UPS today, and delivered to me two days later. Unfortunately, I'm headed out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so it'll have to sit and wait for me to get back.

artrinadf

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Mine's said 2nd day air and it's scheduled to deliver Wednesday by the end of the business day.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy for you. We ordered early. Glad we both got a tracking number mines also says 2nd dag air. That was yesterday. Hoping for a Tuesday delivery.

thanks man! appreciate it, tracking shows Wednesday delivery, yours update yet?

bryanw504

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
thanks man! appreciate it, tracking shows Wednesday delivery, yours update yet?

Yea man finally mine also says Wednesday by end of day. The ups guy normally gets to me late in the day. But at least I know we will get it. Still no tracking info on my gear vr though. That is supposed to ship today according to the my order website. We shall see.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Yeah I keep refreshing UPS page but have to leave for work now. Mine hasn't been picked up by UPS yet neither but the Sprint warehouse isn't far from me. Wish I could just go there and get it. I called UPS to see about pick up but my tracking number isn't showing they even have it yet. :-( Guess I'll have to wait! I'm just really excited after having 6 HTC's finally trying something different.

Mine is now in transit, scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday. Of course, I'm leaving town on Tuesday and won't be back until late the following Tuesday, so my new Edge gets to sit all lonely waiting for me.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey does anyone else not have the ups website says your address? It says shipping to ( my city) but not my address. This is kind of worrying. Anyone else not showing their address.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey does anyone else not have the ups website says your address? It says shipping to ( my city) but not my address. This is kind of worrying. Anyone else not showing their address.

ups tracking has never given my actual address it's shipping to.......

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
No I was told by Sprint Gear would come separate and my email says by the 11th or shipping on the 11th. I don't care about it though since I am selling it to my co-worker. I
ll check out my husbands but I am hoping to sell his too unless he likes it.

UPS updated my package to early delivery. It'll be here tomorrow! Does anyone have the VR yet? I've had mine for about a week now.

Dave P4

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Unless you are logged into UPS, it only shows the city. If you create an account for my choice, it shows plenty more details.