Which color did you get and why?

Marc11218

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
I got the Gold because it's something different and really stands out (Yes I'm getting a case but still)

Posted via the Android Central App

Thablackguy

Apr 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
I got the Silver because I'm an OSU fan, so 1 color taken care of probably just get a red skin for it. I've already bought a clear case (I wanted a clear case to show off the phones beauty.)

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I got Black, because for the first time in years, they're actually doing Black and not the Dark Blue that their "black" usually is.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I got the Gold because it's something different and really stands out (Yes I'm getting a case but still)

I have a gold s6 now and I got over it pretty quickly, but i loved it at first. I went with a black S7 Edge because it looks awesome and this time it is actually black and not blueish black.

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Silver! I've been doing black or white for too long and it was time for a change. Plus I think it looks awesome, especially after seeing it in person.

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Silver! I originally ordered the black, but I changed my order after I saw the phones in the store. I love that shine andI'm a little tired of having a black phone.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Black. I've been on iPhones mainly and haven't had a true black option in forever. My last black phone was the Nexus 5.

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Answers seem to depend on what color phones you had before. Silver seems popular because its a new exclusive color. I got Gold because i have a silver note 5. The Gold seems more refined this year and it will go with my watches. I will probably get an international black s7 edge if the rumors are true that there is no samsung logo up front. Pure jet black front yes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234