03-17-2016 03:44 PM
561 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Does anyone know if best buy for Verizon ships nano sim in phone? I am going from a LG g4 that has micro sim. If not I guess I am making trip to Verizon store after I get. Oh fun!
    03-06-2016 10:52 PM
    The BB guy was right! I received an email 10 mins ago saying my GS7 Edge will be ready for pickup tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜„
    03-07-2016 01:25 AM
    same here I pick mine up tomorrow afternoon
    03-07-2016 01:43 AM
    I preordered on 02/23 as soon as preorders opened for the S7 Edge AT&T Silver. Best Buy just charged my card a few hours ago. The phone, VR, and SD card are preparing to ship.

It had a ship date for 3/7 and an ETA of next Monday 3/14. I upgraded the shipping and now it says it should arrive Tuesday 3/8.
    03-07-2016 03:51 AM
    Whoops. I just noticed this typo. Of course I meant to say, March 7. That's when I get it. March 7, 10 am at Best Buy in Boston.
    Haha good humor.
    barskin likes this.
    03-07-2016 04:21 AM
    Enjoy your phone buddy!
    hokie_prof likes this.
    03-07-2016 04:22 AM
    Lets see if you are the chosen one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Am I now the chosen one?
    03-07-2016 04:23 AM
    Woohoo got emails from Best Buy overnight saying that my pre-orders are ready to pick up!
    barskin likes this.
    03-07-2016 05:04 AM
    Am I now the chosen one?
    F*** yeah man yes you are! You are the Alpha and Omega too!
    Thanks again for the heads up.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-07-2016 05:38 AM
    Woke up to my card being charged and the online status changing to "preparing for pickup". Already blocked time off the calendar to be there at 10AM. Hopefully it will be a quick in and out.
    03-07-2016 06:31 AM
    Mine is preparing for pickup also. I used to work at my particular best buy I shop at so I know for a fact they are in there up to 3 hours before opening preparing warehouse and site-to-store pickups/in-store pickups. So I shall gracefully arrive 15 till 10am and be one of those people I used to despise that waited at the door like a zombie mob looking for food.
    03-07-2016 06:43 AM
    Mine is preparing for pickup also. I used to work at my particular best buy I shop at so I know for a fact they are in there up to 3 hours before opening preparing warehouse and site-to-store pickups/in-store pickups. So I shall gracefully arrive 15 till 10am and be one of those people I used to despise that waited at the door like a zombie mob looking for food.
    Do you know if Best Buy would make you return the free Gear VR and microSD card if you returned the pre-ordered S7? Because I selected to have mine shipped and it hasn't even shipped yet, so I would like to just go in and buy one at the Best Buy right down the street from my house today, but I obviously don't want to lose the pre-order bonuses. Pretty freaking lame on Best Buy's part. If they are opening sales to anyone today and this is now the official release day, they should have shipped pre-orders to people who aren't doing in-store pickup last week so that they would arrive today. I swear, I get screwed on every single phone launch.
    03-07-2016 07:13 AM
    Do you know if Best Buy would make you return the free Gear VR and microSD card if you returned the pre-ordered S7? Because I selected to have mine shipped and it hasn't even shipped yet, so I would like to just go in and buy one at the Best Buy right down the street from my house today, but I obviously don't want to lose the pre-order bonuses. Pretty freaking lame on Best Buy's part. If they are opening sales to anyone today and this is now the official release day, they should have shipped pre-orders to people who aren't doing in-store pickup last week so that they would arrive today. I swear, I get screwed on every single phone launch.
    Honestly, It will depend on the store as the manager could possibly work something out with you but It has been a good 4 years since I worked at Best Buy and policies are always changing. Best thing to do is call and ask or ask in person
    03-07-2016 07:16 AM
    I don't think the phones are available to the public, just people who have pre-ordered through the store. You're probably better off just waiting for your original.
    03-07-2016 07:25 AM
    My BB opens at 9, but shows preparing for pickup. Can I just show up and get it?
    03-07-2016 07:38 AM
    My BB opens at 9, but shows preparing for pickup. Can I just show up and get it?
    I wondering the same thing
    03-07-2016 07:56 AM
    I just prea ordered mine Saturday and checked again the order status and it now says preparing
    03-07-2016 08:11 AM
    I don't think the phones are available to the public, just people who have pre-ordered through the store. You're probably better off just waiting for your original.
    Even so, another person who pre-ordered through Best Buy and selected shipping instead of in store pickup got a shipping email this morning which said expected delivery the 14th! So I still might be in this same situation come the original release day on the 11th. Maybe I will go in and see if they can switch my pre-order from shipping to in store and just let me take one home today if they have stock. That would be the best outcome, but based on my experiences with Best Buy in the past, they usually strive to deliver the worst experience and their internal motto is probably something like "if the customer isn't complaining, you aren't doing your job right".

I once went in to buy a Macbook Pro and after paying and having the computer in my hands ready to walk out the door, they suddenly said they had accidentally put in some information wrong (having to do with the student discount I was using) and it messed up the order. They said I could wait several hours while they tried to fix it or come back tomorrow to pick it up, but they could not just refund me and start over (or I would lose the student discount). So I left, having paid $1500, with nothing in hand, even though the computer was there in the store and ready to go. I did receive a $20 giftcard after a bunch of complaining, but I still would have rather the sale just gone smoothly.
    03-07-2016 08:23 AM
    SPR SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE SILVER TITAN
    Model: SPHG93532SLV
    SKU: 4901311
    QTY
    UPDATED PICKUP DATE:
    MON 03/07
    SprintFun and limitbreak09 like this.
    03-07-2016 08:25 AM
    I just checked My Best Buy account and it says my expected pre-order release date has changed to 3/7/16 ! going to a long wait for that ready for in store pick up email.
    03-07-2016 08:26 AM
    I just checked my two orders just now and it says preparing for shipment (home). It doesn't give me a date. I'm assuming based off history the I'll probably get my phones either on 3/11 or a few days after. Yesterday the orders said processing.
    03-07-2016 08:33 AM
    The BB guy was right! I received an email 10 mins ago saying my GS7 Edge will be ready for pickup tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜„
    Enjoy your phone buddy!
    Are all bb getting preorders in store today because I haven't received an email or phone call and my order still says processing. Also, when I asked the Samsung rep yesterday about the phone being available today she said that wasn't true, even though it states release date of 3/7/16 on bb website. I ordered a solve s7 edge on at&t on the 26th for store pick up.
    03-07-2016 08:37 AM
    Mine is charged today and preparing for shipping. (verizon version, online best buy order)
    03-07-2016 08:37 AM
    AT&T Silver Edge, just got the email that it is ready for pick up.
    03-07-2016 09:00 AM
    Just picked mine up. Took 4 minutes from in the door to leaving for an unactivated att model!
    limitbreak09 likes this.
    03-07-2016 09:09 AM
561 ... 910111213 ...