03-17-2016 03:44 PM
561 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Just got an email saying it will be delayed. ...thank you best buy. ...thank you. ... *le sigh

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-28072.jpg  
    03-08-2016 07:55 AM
    Definitely seems inconsistent. I pre-ordered a black AT&T model, unactivated, on the 27th and mine was ready for pickup yesterday when the store opened.
    03-08-2016 08:00 AM
    I just got an email saying my order has been delayed and might arrive within 30 days! WTF Best Buy!? I pre ordered the day it went live and I have two friends who preordered a few days after I did and they have theirs. What a load of crap!!

I pre ordered the Black AT&T S7 Edge.

It really getting me mad about that. Does you say awaiting Authorization by your credit card part?
    03-08-2016 08:11 AM
    Yes inconsistent. I ordered mine on the 23rd, Black ATT model, unactivated and will be delivered to my house today.
    03-08-2016 08:15 AM
    I pre-ordered mine on the 29th but my order got canceled due to the fact that my billing info was apparently wrong idk.. I wasn't happy so went to best buy and asked see if I can order it again and the guy said they have one gold available.. I really wanted to have the silver but I say what the hell I rather have it now. So I suppose I got very lucky. love the phone so far fast and the one thing that impressed me the most is the camera and its low light performance, well done Samsung! If anyone has any questions about the device let me know.
    03-08-2016 08:25 AM
    I got my ATT phone to activate Samsung Pay yesterday but had to call my bank to verify. Also Samsung Pay is limited to the cards that are eligible. They are constantly adding but go to the Samsung Pay site and see if your credit card or bank is supported.
    03-08-2016 08:25 AM
    It really getting me mad about that. Does you say awaiting Authorization by your credit card part?
    No, I was charged Sunday night. Came out to 816 dollars. I used a 50 dollar best buy gift card someone gave me for Christmas. I was so happy for a split second when I saw the email. Then read and was totally sad. Just a phone, I know but I WANT IT!! 😁

03-08-2016 08:29 AM
    I got the 30 day delay notice. Honestly I've never had a Best Buy preorder go off well. This is my last time.
    03-08-2016 08:31 AM
    It shows in stock at my bestbuy I wonder if they can let me get it at my bestbuy I just don't have the money but it was pulled out of the card
    03-08-2016 08:33 AM
    No, I was charged Sunday night. Came out to 816 dollars. I used a 50 dollar best buy gift card someone gave me for Christmas. I was so happy for a split second when I saw the email. Then read and was totally sad. Just a phone, I know but I WANT IT!! 😁

I might just go to my bestbuy store later today and see if I can get it. But I ain't waiting no 30 days for it
    Jesito473 likes this.
    03-08-2016 08:35 AM
    Picked up mine yesterday. Pre-ordered on 2/25 because of a error on BestBuy associates end that was having computer issues when I went the first time. Sprint Titanium S7 Edge.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    03-08-2016 08:39 AM
    Mine is still stuck in Limbo, still showing expected release date of 3/7/216 and in progress..SMH
    03-08-2016 08:59 AM
    It shows in stock at my bestbuy I wonder if they can let me get it at my bestbuy I just don't have the money but it was pulled out of the card
    How are you able to check stock?
    03-08-2016 09:04 AM
    Mine is still stuck in Limbo, still showing expected release date of 3/7/216 and in progress..SMH
    It still showing in the? Wow I thought you will get it yesterday. Hopefully they have stock for your unit soon.

03-08-2016 09:04 AM
    How are you able to check stock?
    For my carrier it shows you can order it and when I check to see what store has it in stock it shows 5 diff bestbuys has them in stock. Thing is my bro in law order for me under his name idk if he has to be there when I get it
    03-08-2016 09:08 AM
    So how do you like it? I have Sprint too and am waiting for UPS now for our silver titanium.Is their alot of bloatware? My husband at 1st wanted black but than when I got up to go to Best Buy last Wed I saw he had texted me the night before saying I changed my mind I want Silver. And BB was out for Sprint so I had to call Telesales right away. I was surprised when she said oh your lucky the balck and gold sold out for pre-orders silver is all we have. But blackwould of been my 2nd choice. My M7 was silver loved it the M8 I had to get gold and the M9 is kind of a silver with a little gold. I can't wait for this one. UPS should be here soon in a bit.

Picked up mine yesterday. Pre-ordered on 2/25 because of a error on BestBuy associates end that was having computer issues when I went the first time. Sprint

Titanium S7 Edge.
    03-08-2016 09:11 AM
    It still showing in the? Wow I thought you will get it yesterday. Hopefully they have stock for your unit soon.

Last time I'm ever preordering. I went on their website and saw the S7 available for pick up if I purchased it, but the Edge, it only says in store order. I bet if I were looking to get the S7 they'd have the plenty of S7 Edge's to buy! :-(

03-08-2016 09:12 AM
    Yep. So I sauntered over to the store, bright and early. The woman had my phone, it had my name on it, she started to process it, and whoops! My SKU# "wasn't being released." It's a "corporate glitch." There I was, sitting near my phone, and I couldn't have it. I don't when the situation will be fixed. I am a wee bit....UPSET!!!

(AT&T in case you're wondering, but it's a Best Buy problem, apparently)
    Well, several hours later, I did get my silver Edge and VR and SD card. I also bought a wireless charger (the old kind, new ones aren’t out yet). I live in the city, and my Best Buy is located in a mall about a mile from my downtown home, and I walk there to get to it. Got a lot of exercise yesterday, let me tell ya. Between the traipsing around and the frustration, I was exhausted by the end of the day, and I didn’t check back into this thread until today. So now I can say, wheeeeeee!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-use.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-desk-2.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-desk-3.jpg
    Jesito473, decarlo4 and dizzll like this.
    03-08-2016 09:18 AM
    So I got the dreaded 30 days delay email. And I called them and they said - Shipping today so I should get in the next 2 days. They said its not a stock issue they are just taking time getting them shipped out. They probably were not prepared for the early release.

They gave me a shipping number but online it doesn't show yet. The vr and SD card will be shipped separately later
    03-08-2016 09:35 AM
    I ordered the silver edge for sprint. The accessories have been preparing to ship since yesterday. The phone is not. I still have "awaiting authorization". They charged my card on the first day of pre order but pulled it a couple days later. I called my credit card to make sure they won't put a fraud alert on the card. They say it's fine. Sprint already started me on a new two year contract. I hope I get a shipping confirmation soon.

03-08-2016 09:37 AM
    For those of you waiting you can read the S7 Edge Review (below) if you want! .

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge review: Bigger and better in almost every way | Android Central
    03-08-2016 09:40 AM
    OMG I can't wait lucky you! It looks beautiful! I am waiting for UPS now before I have to go to work. I like your background! You know if you sign up for Samsung Pay you can get the regular wireless charger right? We're doing that but I would rather have the fast one. You have to sign up by the 10th I think and the funny thing was the phone wasn't supposed to be out till the 11th. Enjoy your phone I can't wait!

Well, several hours later, I did get my silver Edge and VR and SD card. I also bought a wireless charger (the old kind, new ones aren’t out yet). I live in the city, and my Best Buy is located in a mall about a mile from my downtown home, and I walk there to get to it. Got a lot of exercise yesterday, let me tell ya. Between the traipsing around and the frustration, I was exhausted by the end of the day, and I didn’t check back into this thread until today. So now I can say, wheeeeeee!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	use.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	503.4 KB 
ID:	219115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desk 2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	630.4 KB 
ID:	219116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desk 3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	343.0 KB 
ID:	219117
    dustinanddina likes this.
    03-08-2016 09:41 AM
    Now that status says "Your order has been received" that changed from Pre-order... am I getting closer?????? LOL
    03-08-2016 09:42 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	use.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	503.4 KB 
ID:	219115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desk 2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	630.4 KB 
ID:	219116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desk 3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	343.0 KB 
ID:	219117
    What color is that?
    03-08-2016 09:52 AM
    So I got the dreaded 30 days delay email. And I called them and they said - Shipping today so I should get in the next 2 days. They said its not a stock issue they are just taking time getting them shipped out. They probably were not prepared for the early release.

They gave me a shipping number but online it doesn't show yet. The vr and SD card will be shipped separately later
    Here's to hoping that's true. When I woke up and saw that email I was pissed bout it
    Jesito473 and Berserk like this.
    03-08-2016 10:12 AM
561 ... 1617181920 ...