03-17-2016 03:44 PM
561 1234 ...
tools
    I reached out to see if it will arrive by March 11th and they seem pretty confident it would. I'm holding them to it.

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

I'll be glad to check on the status of your pre-ordered item.

After going through our records, it appears that the item is scheduled for release on March 11, 2016. Rest assured, you will receive the item on or before the release date.

We appreciate your loyalty for being an Elite member. For any other concerns, you may visit our Help Center at Best Buy: Expert Service. Unbeatable Price..

Sincerely,
    Note: I'm not picking it up in store, I'm getting it shipped to my address.
    TMavC5 likes this.
    03-01-2016 03:26 PM
    I called and asked best buy. They told me that they try to have the product at your door on or before the release date. We'll see if it happens. My does show that a signature might be required so that may delay it or I'll try to work from home that day.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-01-2016 03:54 PM
    It doesn't really matter. I went into AT&T today and they refused to sell me a phone at full price. I just wonder if the shareholders knew that it was standard business practice to turn down an $800 transaction how they would feel about that. Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. And people wonder why most corporations show losses on the books every single quarter. ***** leadership.
    03-01-2016 04:15 PM
    I called and asked best buy. They told me that they try to have the product at your door on or before the release date. We'll see if it happens. My does show that a signature might be required so that may delay it or I'll try to work from home that day.

They just told you that to get you off the phone.
    03-01-2016 04:16 PM
    They refused to sell you a phone which hasn't been released yet?? That certainly doesn't make any sense

xocomaox likes this.
    03-01-2016 04:40 PM
    Worst Buy already charged my credit card and it shows status as Pre-Order. Doubt they will release it b4 3/11. Unless Samsung says something.
    03-01-2016 04:46 PM
    It doesn't really matter. I went into AT&T today and they refused to sell me a phone at full price. I just wonder if the shareholders knew that it was standard business practice to turn down an $800 transaction how they would feel about that. Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. And people wonder why most corporations show losses on the books every single quarter. ***** leadership.
    They can't sell you something that isn't out yet. But you can pre-order using paid in full option as i demonstrated with the screen shot. I am really un-sure why you're the only one is having this issue. Sorry buddy!!!
    03-01-2016 05:39 PM

They will provide the tracking number and text message when it is being ship. Either way you will find out when its coming.
    03-01-2016 05:43 PM
    Worst Buy already charged my credit card and it shows status as Pre-Order. Doubt they will release it b4 3/11. Unless Samsung says something.
    They have not charge anything on my card yet.
    03-01-2016 05:43 PM
    Oh, thanks. Didn't know what happens when you order something to be mailed to you. Glad you told me.

03-01-2016 06:30 PM
    I'm with him on this issue. I went in to a Best Buy to pre-order and did not want to pay monthly for the phone. I thought since I saw online that there was a button to buy unactivated full, I went to best buy to check it out before I buy it. So I asked about buying it outright and the mobile rep looked at me and said it's not possible. I said that's not true, I saw the option to buy online at full on Best Buy's website. She told me I wasn't right and that I will have to pay monthly installments using Att's next plan. I got pissed and walked out. When I got home I went through with the order and I pre-ordered at full price.
    03-01-2016 07:40 PM
    They won't let me preorder the phone. I'm on a corporate acct and I'm not an authorized user,(which is why I pay full price for my phones) thus I can't buy anything. They literally wouldn't even talk to me.
    03-01-2016 08:01 PM
    They won't let me preorder the phone. I'm on a corporate acct and I'm not an authorized user,(which is why I pay full price for my phones) thus I can't buy anything. They literally wouldn't even talk to me.
    Wow, I too have corporate account and was able to do this online and out right pay via preorder for the full price of the phone via ATT web site. Not sure what is happening with you though. That just sucks!!!
    03-01-2016 08:06 PM
    Holy crap. Now I'm about to rage...going to try again now! lol

EDIT: I can't even log in to the acct.
    03-01-2016 08:08 PM
    Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) is listed on the best buy site as Sold out online now. My preorder with best buy for it is still listed as processing with a 3/11 expected release date.
    03-01-2016 10:06 PM
    Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) is listed on the best buy site as Sold out online now. My preorder with best buy for it is still listed as processing with a 3/11 expected release date.
    03-01-2016 10:08 PM
    Ok so I checked my BB order and still shows In Progress but on the payment method now it is showing
    "Failed authorization". I checked the card that I used which is chase and it shows that the payment is Pending. So hopefully my order will not be cancelled .

03-02-2016 05:45 AM
    Ok so I checked my BB order and still shows In Progress but on the payment method now it is showing
    "Failed authorization". I checked the card that I used which is chase and it shows that the payment is Pending. So hopefully my order will not be cancelled .

Mine is exactly like yours with failed authorization but my card shows a pending charge. Hopefully BB will get the orders right and send them out.
    03-02-2016 07:27 AM
    No failed authorization here. Hm.
    03-02-2016 10:00 AM
    Mine is exactly like yours with failed authorization but my card shows a pending charge. Hopefully BB will get the orders right and send them out.
    I'd call Chase. I had that problem when I ordered my S6. Chase put a fraud alert out due to the price. My order was cancelled and I had to reorder

03-02-2016 10:11 AM
    I believe most of our orders status looks like this.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-capture.jpg
    03-02-2016 10:39 AM
    Dude, you're doing something wrong.

Attachment 218043
    So I sent ATT your picture after the 3rd ATT person told me it can't be done. Needless to say they have no answer for why a preorder was allowed to be paid for in full. This is a situation where no one has a clue whats going on.
    03-02-2016 11:36 AM
    Mine looks like this, but I am on AT&T Next (I was at trade in time), so maybe that's the difference. I don't why the sales tax ($49.80) isn't on it either. I am probably obsessing over minutia quite needlessly.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-order.png
    03-02-2016 11:45 AM
    So I just checked my best buy order and this is what saw! Kind of fed up with Best Buy at the current moment. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)-screen-shot-2016-03-02-10.54.24-am.jpg
    03-02-2016 11:56 AM
    Ordered Feb. 26th. Just checked my order status and it says "In Process". I kinda doubt its coming early.

Oh well... Off to find more cases!
    Still "In Process". I paid outright via Paypal and the paypal charge already hit my card.
    03-02-2016 12:06 PM
561 1234 ...