Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) is listed on the best buy site as Sold out online now. My preorder with best buy for it is still listed as processing with a 3/11 expected release date.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Ok so I checked my BB order and still shows In Progress but on the payment method now it is showing
"Failed authorization". I checked the card that I used which is chase and it shows that the payment is Pending. So hopefully my order will not be cancelled .

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Ok so I checked my BB order and still shows In Progress but on the payment method now it is showing
"Failed authorization". I checked the card that I used which is chase and it shows that the payment is Pending. So hopefully my order will not be cancelled .

Mine is exactly like yours with failed authorization but my card shows a pending charge. Hopefully BB will get the orders right and send them out.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Mine is exactly like yours with failed authorization but my card shows a pending charge. Hopefully BB will get the orders right and send them out.

I'd call Chase. I had that problem when I ordered my S6. Chase put a fraud alert out due to the price. My order was cancelled and I had to reorder

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Mine looks like this, but I am on AT&T Next (I was at trade in time), so maybe that's the difference. I don't why the sales tax ($49.80) isn't on it either. I am probably obsessing over minutia quite needlessly.

order.PNG

MuchoAloha

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site

So I just checked my best buy order and this is what saw! Kind of fed up with Best Buy at the current moment. Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 10.54.24 AM.jpg

jackwins

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Ordered Feb. 26th. Just checked my order status and it says "In Process". I kinda doubt its coming early.:'(

Oh well... Off to find more cases!

Still "In Process". I paid outright via Paypal and the paypal charge already hit my card.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

So I just checked my best buy order and this is what saw! Kind of fed up with Best Buy at the current moment. View attachment 218270

How did you pay? Last year I paid with a Chase credit card and it was denied because of the price. Chase put a fraud alert on it. I used my BB credit card this year.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Okay. Fuggedaboudit. I'm not getting mine until March 11. I just have to accept it (and stop obsessing) and wait.

jls1986

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

So I just checked my best buy order and this is what saw! Kind of fed up with Best Buy at the current moment. View attachment 218270

Has this happened to any one else that has pre-ordered the phone unactivated? I keep hearing rumors of them not selling them unactivated. Would be a shame if they were going through and cancelling all of those pre-orders. I've pre-ordered an unactivated one (Verizon) and my order is still showing in progress, at-least for now. Doesn't really make sense why the people in store keep saying unactivated isn't possible yet the website allows it.

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site

I've ordered the s6 edge plus (Verizon), unactivated through BestBuy with no issues. I don't see why it would be an issue here. As of right now I see no changes to my pre-order, and I wouldn't expect to.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

I'd call Chase. I had that problem when I ordered my S6. Chase put a fraud alert out due to the price. My order was cancelled and I had to reorder

I called chase and they said there's no problem with the order going thru. I also emailed BB and same response, no problem with my order.

Attachments

• 25381.jpg
    25381.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 167

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

I contacted Bestbuy and they said everything is fine. They tried to authorize it again and it went though. Now they just need to ship me my phone!

Andrew Curnutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

bby photo.png
still looking good on my end. Funds are no longer pending in my Bank account and returned to my balance but I assume it will be taken right back out come time to pick up my phone.