03-17-2016 03:44 PM
561 ... 45678 ...
tools
    This isn't true. Every bestbuy will be selling on Monday, not just the mobile stores.
    Hope you're right, bold statement. Appreciate the info either way.
    03-05-2016 02:52 AM
    I hope they honor pre-order clients first before public release.
    That's what I'm hoping for too. Since I did home delivery, I was told I'd have to cancel my order and then reorder. I don't want to take that chance and possibly lose out on the free vr and SD card. I ordered two phones. I guess I'll wait and see if I get a text/email update with shipping confirmation.
    03-05-2016 06:19 AM
    Well, look. The silver devices are sold out already, so they have been all scooped up in pre-orders. Apparently, they will only selling what stock they have on top of the preorders. After all, that is the purpose of a preorder, isn't it, so you don't have to compete with the general public on release day?

Unless they are like this:
    Sopstic, TMavC5 and jumper809 like this.
    03-05-2016 06:35 AM
    At this point, I'll just wait it out until Friday. I can live with home delivery not coming early. I work three jobs and my week coming up is so busy that I don't want to chance not only any delay in my delivery, but I'll just want to sit and play and set it up and play with the VR, etc... And this week it would just be too much of a distraction.
    03-05-2016 06:38 AM
    With the home delivery will it require a signature? When I ordered mine on the 23rd I don't think it said it needed a signature but now when you go to the website it says it will require a signature. I've had other items shipped to me from best buy that didn't require a signature, just wondering if it's different with a phone.
    03-05-2016 06:44 AM
    With the home delivery will it require a signature? When I ordered mine on the 23rd I don't think it said it needed a signature but now when you go to the website it says it will require a signature. I've had other items shipped to me from best buy that didn't require a signature, just wondering if it's different with a phone.
    It always requires a signature when ordering from att.
    03-05-2016 06:53 AM
    It always requires a signature when ordering from att.
    Not true. I have ordered multiple phones through ATT.com and never required a signature. This is through Bestbuy.com so I was wondering about bestbuy.com.
    03-05-2016 06:55 AM
    This isn't true. Every bestbuy will be selling on Monday, not just the mobile stores.
    If what you're saying is really true how come when I check my order it is still "In progress" ? It should be showing "Preparing" since it is going to be released on Monday just like what you are claiming.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-05-2016 07:03 AM
    If what you're saying is really true how come when I check my order it is still "In progress" ? It should be showing "Preparing" since it is going to be released on Monday just like what you are claiming.

In progress or preparing are not that important because all it takes is a strike of a key on the keyboard and it becomes ready for pick up.

03-05-2016 07:28 AM
    He's saying preorders for Monday.
    03-05-2016 08:13 AM
    He's saying preorders for Monday.
    I think, more specifically, he's saying in store preorders, not delivery to home preorders.
    livetoride4666 likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:31 AM
    I think, more specifically, he's saying in store preorders, not delivery to home preorders.
    And that's what I have: a preorder to pick it up in store. So until Monday, I'll be watching the primary and caucus results, enjoying the series finale of Downton Abbey, steam cleaning my floors again (I'm a little nuts in that regard)...I have lots to do.
    And, of course, there's George. I'm occupied.
    03-05-2016 08:43 AM
    Not true. I have ordered multiple phones through ATT.com and never required a signature. This is through Bestbuy.com so I was wondering about bestbuy.com.
    I have never not had a signature required when ordering from AT&T. It says it's required on their site when you order from them.

BestBuy, probably not.
    03-05-2016 09:12 AM
    My order from bestbuy.com said a signature would be required. I'm pretty sure anyone you order it from is gonna want you to sign. Smartphones are very expensive.
    03-05-2016 09:22 AM

Because the status stays the same intill they print the tag with your name on it on the phone, they print out on Monday.
    03-05-2016 09:31 AM
    Because the status stays the same intill they print the tag with your name on it on the phone, they print out on Monday.
    Ok thats good. BB better not F*** my order up bc I contact them like 4 or 5 times now to check if my order is good and they said they dont see any problems with my order lol.

03-05-2016 09:35 AM
    Are they shipping the vr and sd card with the pre ordered phone to your house? Or do you have to do the promo thing on the samsung website?

03-05-2016 10:35 AM
    Are they shipping the vr and sd card with the pre ordered phone to your house? Or do you have to do the promo thing on the samsung website?

Gator, what color edge you getting?
    03-05-2016 10:37 AM
    Gator, what color edge you getting?
    Lol, i went to reply with quote and thanked you instead! It's ok though, you deserve it!

I got the silver! Wanted something other than black or white and gold seems to be to flashy for me. So silver it is!

03-05-2016 10:41 AM

They're shipping the vr and sd card to my house too.
    03-05-2016 11:49 AM
    Thank you for this heads-up! I stopped in at Best Buy today and spoke to a Samsung rep. He confirmed it is on the hush hush but I would be receiving my s7 edge preorder on Monday! I'm ecstatic!
    03-05-2016 12:26 PM
    Ok, since you work in BB do you know why it says "Authorization Failed" in the payment method when I check my order? Thats why I had to call bb cc and they reassure me that I have nothing to worry about.

03-05-2016 12:51 PM
    Cancelled my order on AT&T. Tired of them not knowing anything and no idea when it will ship even though it says 3/7. I proceeded to Best Buy and preordered and will get it on Monday morning. They have them in stock and will be releasing them on Monday morning. I have my appointment setup and will even be getting the 64GB SD card as an added bonus. Can't wait!!!! Kudo's to Best Buy for releasing early!!!!!
    03-05-2016 01:06 PM
    I'm going in today to pre-order one in store then. I'm not trying to wait until Friday if I don't have to.
    03-05-2016 01:10 PM
    I got the gold S7 edge. My Best Buy said they were out of Silver ATT S7 edges. I wanted gold anyway. Just an FYI
    03-05-2016 01:20 PM
561 ... 45678 ...