03-17-2016 03:44 PM
561 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Just got my email confirmation for scheduled pick up!

Thanks bmanzella527 for the heads up!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Lucky sucka! I'm having mine shipped to the house. It's ok. Maybe I'll get it early too!

Batradia likes this.
    03-06-2016 10:31 AM
    It sucks that our bestbuy here is close every sunday boo.

03-06-2016 10:56 AM
    Just got a call from Best Buy to schedule pick up! 2pm tomorrow!!!

Told the guy I heard it would be early. He said, "really? Where'd you hear that? I just found out this morning when they called me in to make phone calls!"

I had an old number on file. Just updated it and hope I did not miss my call or anything. I am so excited to get this phone it is killing me!!!
    Batradia likes this.
    03-06-2016 11:06 AM
    I had an old number on file. Just updated it and hope I did not miss my call or anything. I am so excited to get this phone it is killing me!!!
    Wouldn't they be calling the number associated with the account you're buying the phone for? Just curious. I've never preordered via Best Buy. Not an issue for me since they have my correct number on my account but just curious about this.
    03-06-2016 11:11 AM
    Wouldn't they be calling the number associated with the account you're buying the phone for? Just curious. I've never preordered via Best Buy. Not an issue for me since they have my correct number on my account but just curious about this.
    well I bought it outright and my account I have with best buy had a really old number. I do not have an account with any carrier at all.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    03-06-2016 11:13 AM
    They called my cell, not my home phone associated with my BB account

scorpiodsu likes this.
    03-06-2016 11:14 AM
    well I bought it outright and my account I have with best buy had a really old number. I do not have an account with any carrier at all.
    Oh ok. Didn't think about that situation. I was guessing even those buying outright had an account somewhere. Understood. Thanks!
    03-06-2016 11:15 AM
    cmon pre orders shipping to home! Here's hoping they'll start shipping early as well to at least get the phone by Friday latest!
    03-06-2016 12:14 PM
    cmon pre orders shipping to home! Here's hoping they'll start shipping early as well to at least get the phone by Friday latest!
    LOL. I'm wondering how this process works as well.
    03-06-2016 12:24 PM
    O...M...G....
    1. I just looked over in bed, and George Clooney is there
    2. Best Buy just called me, and I have an appointment to pick up my phone tomorrow, 10 am (when the store opens - I chose the earliest time they had).

YOWZAAA!!!!
    TMavC5, Batradia and hokie_prof like this.
    03-06-2016 12:52 PM
    LOL. I'm wondering how this process works as well.
    up to this point best buy almost always starts pre order shipments to home on the actual release date, (meaning we'd get a few days after release) even if their own stores release early like we're seeing now. However there are several indicators this has changed and best buy finally understands what everyone else thinks pre order means....getting it by release date whether in store or at home. We'll see soon enough
    TMavC5 likes this.
    03-06-2016 12:56 PM
    O...M...G....
    1. I just looked over in bed, and George Clooney is there
    2. Best Buy just called me, and I have an appointment to pick up my phone tomorrow, 10 am (when the store opens - I chose the earliest time they had).

YOWZAAA!!!!
    Awesome dude! Enjoy your new long awaited toy.
    03-06-2016 01:00 PM
    So we got one person who got a call and another who got an email?? Geez Worst Buy make up ur mind!! lol
    03-06-2016 01:01 PM
    So we got one person who got a call and another who got an email?? Geez Worst Buy make up ur mind!! lol
    During ordering, i normally preferred text when package ready to be pickup. That's just the normal stuff i ordered online and pickup at store.
    03-06-2016 01:03 PM
    Awesome dude! Enjoy your new long awaited toy.
    Dude? I don't think George would be in bed with a 'dude,' do you?

Oh, listen. Let me admit it. My name is Amal Alamuddin, London Barrister, International Human Rights Lawyer and the striking beauty who is married to George Clooney. But, you probably guessed that already.
    03-06-2016 01:15 PM
    Just got a text from Discover asking if I was the one who made a charge at Best Buy (only charge from BB). Somethings moving along. I have it shipping to my house.
    03-06-2016 01:20 PM
    Dude? I don't think George would be in bed with a 'dude,' do you?

Oh, listen. Let me admit it. My name is Amal Alamuddin, London Barrister, International Human Rights Lawyer and the striking beauty who is married to George Clooney. But, you probably guessed that already.
    LMAO.... Good one
    03-06-2016 01:21 PM
    Just got a text from Discover asking if I was the one who made a charge at Best Buy (only charge from BB). Somethings moving along. I have it shipping to my house.
    Great news. No activity on mine yet on pre-order status.
    03-06-2016 01:22 PM
    Don't think anyone is getting an email first. They call to make an appointment, then you get an email confirmation.

03-06-2016 01:23 PM
    Don't think anyone is getting an email first. They call to make an appointment, then you get an email confirmation.

That's what I got. A phone call to set the appointment, then a confirmation email.

♫♫The Edge will be mine tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    I'll have Edge
    Just thinkin' about tomorrow
    Clears away the Note 4 and the sorrow
    that I pledge
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love you tomorrow
    It's only a day away
    ♫♫

Okay, now I'm just getting ridiculous.
    hokie_prof likes this.
    03-06-2016 01:33 PM
    Ugh! Just got a call from Best Buy that they don't physically have my s7 in store, only my s7e. Wanted to warn me that it might not be there before my appointment at 2pm.

My wife will be bummed if it doesn't show!

03-06-2016 01:33 PM
    Still waiting for my call . Ordered it for in store pick up on the first day. We'll see. I may just show up tomorrow and tell them I got a call....
    03-06-2016 01:50 PM
    Still waiting for my call . Ordered it for in store pick up on the first day. We'll see. I may just show up tomorrow and tell them I got a call....
    I'd like to do this after I walk in and pre-order. Think they will see through my plan?

03-06-2016 01:52 PM
    Ugh! Just got a call from Best Buy that they don't physically have my s7 in store, only my s7e. Wanted to warn me that it might not be there before my appointment at 2pm.

My wife will be bummed if it doesn't show!

Rut ro. You be in troublllllleee! Lol

Batradia likes this.
    03-06-2016 01:54 PM
    email
    That's what I got. A phone call to set the appointment, then a confirmation email.

♫♫The Edge will be mine tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    I'll have Edge
    Just thinkin' about tomorrow
    Clears away the Note 4 and the sorrow
    that I pledge
    Tomorrow, tomorrow
    I love you tomorrow
    It's only a day away
    ♫♫

Okay, now I'm just getting ridiculous.
    Get all the accessories ready. LOL.