Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

So the question is should I change my shipment home to a 'ship to store'? I suppose I could wait until the 9th or so and if it's not yet shipped I can assume it won't ship until the 11th and I can change to ship to store to pick it up on the 11th.

metzy25

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

From what I see it isn't on att's website any longer? Weird doesn't show on the mobile website but does on the desk type site.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

So the question is should I change my shipment home to a 'ship to store'? I suppose I could wait until the 9th or so and if it's not yet shipped I can assume it won't ship until the 11th and I can change to ship to store to pick it up on the 11th.

I wouldn't. Just wait it out. If you cant wait. I would recommend you calling their 800 number and speak to an agent.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I ordered my on the 23rd. Mine still says Waiting authorization under my payment, I'm using the Best Buy Credit card. Under the Order details it says Pre-ordered but I can't change the phone to store pick up, just the free SD card the Gear VR. Is that what others are showing as well?

shadow82x

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site

I reached out to see if it will arrive by March 11th and they seem pretty confident it would. I'm holding them to it.

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

I'll be glad to check on the status of your pre-ordered item.

After going through our records, it appears that the item is scheduled for release on March 11, 2016. Rest assured, you will receive the item on or before the release date.

We appreciate your loyalty for being an Elite member. For any other concerns, you may visit our Help Center at Best Buy: Expert Service. Unbeatable Price..

Sincerely,

Note: I'm not picking it up in store, I'm getting it shipped to my address.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I called and asked best buy. They told me that they try to have the product at your door on or before the release date. We'll see if it happens. My does show that a signature might be required so that may delay it or I'll try to work from home that day.

Posted via the Android Central App

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site

It doesn't really matter. I went into AT&T today and they refused to sell me a phone at full price. I just wonder if the shareholders knew that it was standard business practice to turn down an $800 transaction how they would feel about that. Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. And people wonder why most corporations show losses on the books every single quarter. ***** leadership.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

I called and asked best buy. They told me that they try to have the product at your door on or before the release date. We'll see if it happens. My does show that a signature might be required so that may delay it or I'll try to work from home that day.

They just told you that to get you off the phone.

CyclingNut

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

They refused to sell you a phone which hasn't been released yet?? That certainly doesn't make any sense

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Worst Buy already charged my credit card and it shows status as Pre-Order. Doubt they will release it b4 3/11. Unless Samsung says something.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

It doesn't really matter. I went into AT&T today and they refused to sell me a phone at full price. I just wonder if the shareholders knew that it was standard business practice to turn down an $800 transaction how they would feel about that. Literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. And people wonder why most corporations show losses on the books every single quarter. ***** leadership.

They can't sell you something that isn't out yet. But you can pre-order using paid in full option as i demonstrated with the screen shot. I am really un-sure why you're the only one is having this issue. Sorry buddy!!!

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

They will provide the tracking number and text message when it is being ship. Either way you will find out when its coming.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Worst Buy already charged my credit card and it shows status as Pre-Order. Doubt they will release it b4 3/11. Unless Samsung says something.

They have not charge anything on my card yet.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Oh, thanks. Didn't know what happens when you order something to be mailed to you. Glad you told me.

skitallz

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I'm with him on this issue. I went in to a Best Buy to pre-order and did not want to pay monthly for the phone. I thought since I saw online that there was a button to buy unactivated full, I went to best buy to check it out before I buy it. So I asked about buying it outright and the mobile rep looked at me and said it's not possible. I said that's not true, I saw the option to buy online at full on Best Buy's website. She told me I wasn't right and that I will have to pay monthly installments using Att's next plan. I got pissed and walked out. When I got home I went through with the order and I pre-ordered at full price.

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site

They won't let me preorder the phone. I'm on a corporate acct and I'm not an authorized user,(which is why I pay full price for my phones) thus I can't buy anything. They literally wouldn't even talk to me.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

They won't let me preorder the phone. I'm on a corporate acct and I'm not an authorized user,(which is why I pay full price for my phones) thus I can't buy anything. They literally wouldn't even talk to me.

Wow, I too have corporate account and was able to do this online and out right pay via preorder for the full price of the phone via ATT web site. Not sure what is happening with you though. That just sucks!!!

SurfnSun

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site

Holy crap. Now I'm about to rage...going to try again now! lol

EDIT: I can't even log in to the acct.

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) is listed on the best buy site as Sold out online now. My preorder with best buy for it is still listed as processing with a 3/11 expected release date.