Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

View attachment 218317
still looking good on my end. Funds are no longer pending in my Bank account and returned to my balance but I assume it will be taken right back out come time to pick up my phone.

When I spoke with Bestbuy CS they said the pending charge was just to make sure the card worked. They said as soon as it is ready to ship they will charge the amount again.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Okay. Fuggedaboudit. I'm not getting mine until March 11. I just have to accept it (and stop obsessing) and wait.

There you go. Just wait. No need to get upset. We all want our toys right? :)

jumper809

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy

Just pre-ordered my S7 Edge (Verizon) through Best Buy, first time I've used them. Have they ever released early?

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

I have a countdown written on my dry erase board. I know it's lame, but I'm doing it anyway. Three cheers for new phone Friday!
I was in Best Buy today to return a pair of earbuds, so I dropped into the Samsung department to visit my phone. I'm picking it up, I'm caressing it...the saleswoman did not appreciate my situation. I did not feel welcome. I ended up heading over to appliances, bought a Bissel steam mop, and went home and cleaned my floors like crazy. With the emphasis on crazy. But...I do have nice clean floors. There's that.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

I was just at bestbuy tonight no demo model and when I asked the clerk he said maybe a couple of days before

I then asked to make sure they would get the stock on the 11th he said they already had them but they were locked away not even the workers could see them not even the box, could this be true?

He also showed me some otterbox cases that weren't on the shelf yet I was the S7 edge version and it wasn't as bulky as I thought it was

Posted via the Android Central App

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

I was just at bestbuy tonight no demo model and when I asked the clerk he said maybe a couple of days before

I then asked to make sure they would get the stock on the 11th he said they already had them but they were locked away not even the workers could see them not even the box, could this be true?

He also showed me some otterbox cases that weren't on the shelf yet I was the S7 edge version and it wasn't as bulky as I thought it was

Posted via the Android Central App

Phones are at all of the stores already. Just be patient... It'll pay off earlier than you expect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair