Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

That's a very good point. I'm gonna go in the store to pre-order another one just in case though. I don't live in a big area so maybe I can still get silver

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site

I was at Best Buy Mobile today and a guy told me that only the mobile stores will have the S7's on Monday, not the actual stores. He didn't however specify pre-orders. So I don't know if this means pre-order pick ups will be available at the mobile stores or if they are allowed to sell them to whomever Monday. If that's the case, it defeats the whole purpose of a 3/11 release.
Just thought I'd share.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

I was at Best Buy Mobile today and a guy told me that only the mobile stores will have the S7's on Monday, not the actual stores. He didn't however specify pre-orders. So I don't know if this means pre-order pick ups will be available at the mobile stores or if they are allowed to sell them to whomever Monday. If that's the case, it defeats the whole purpose of a 3/11 release.
Just thought I'd share.

This isn't true. Every bestbuy will be selling on Monday, not just the mobile stores.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

I just wanna let you guys know I'm not lying, I do work for bestbuy. I have no reason to mess with you guys, you should get a call Sunday night, if you ask today or tommorrow they will not say anything because we were instructed to not say anything intill Sunday , I'm telling you guys because best buy is actually listening and they made a deal with Samsung to release them early on Monday, from what i heard it's only in store pre orders.

So if I call my Best Buy store on Sunday, then they will confirm that I can pick up my in-store, preordered GS7 Edge on Monday, March 8th?

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site

I hope they honor pre-order clients first before public release.
That's what I'm hoping for too. Since I did home delivery, I was told I'd have to cancel my order and then reorder. I don't want to take that chance and possibly lose out on the free vr and SD card. I ordered two phones. I guess I'll wait and see if I get a text/email update with shipping confirmation.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

I hope they honor pre-order clients first before public release.
Well, look. The silver devices are sold out already, so they have been all scooped up in pre-orders. Apparently, they will only selling what stock they have on top of the preorders. After all, that is the purpose of a preorder, isn't it, so you don't have to compete with the general public on release day?

Unless they are like this:
https://youtu.be/4T2GmGSNvaM

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

At this point, I'll just wait it out until Friday. I can live with home delivery not coming early. I work three jobs and my week coming up is so busy that I don't want to chance not only any delay in my delivery, but I'll just want to sit and play and set it up and play with the VR, etc... And this week it would just be too much of a distraction.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

With the home delivery will it require a signature? When I ordered mine on the 23rd I don't think it said it needed a signature but now when you go to the website it says it will require a signature. I've had other items shipped to me from best buy that didn't require a signature, just wondering if it's different with a phone.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

With the home delivery will it require a signature? When I ordered mine on the 23rd I don't think it said it needed a signature but now when you go to the website it says it will require a signature. I've had other items shipped to me from best buy that didn't require a signature, just wondering if it's different with a phone.
It always requires a signature when ordering from att.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

It always requires a signature when ordering from att.

Not true. I have ordered multiple phones through ATT.com and never required a signature. This is through Bestbuy.com so I was wondering about bestbuy.com.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
This isn't true. Every bestbuy will be selling on Monday, not just the mobile stores.

If what you're saying is really true how come when I check my order it is still "In progress" ? It should be showing "Preparing" since it is going to be released on Monday just like what you are claiming.

Posted via the Android Central App

nunyabiziz

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

If what you're saying is really true how come when I check my order it is still "In progress" ? It should be showing "Preparing" since it is going to be released on Monday just like what you are claiming.

In progress or preparing are not that important because all it takes is a strike of a key on the keyboard and it becomes ready for pick up.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

I think, more specifically, he's saying in store preorders, not delivery to home preorders.

And that's what I have: a preorder to pick it up in store. So until Monday, I'll be watching the primary and caucus results, enjoying the series finale of Downton Abbey, steam cleaning my floors again (I'm a little nuts in that regard)...I have lots to do.
And, of course, there's George. I'm occupied.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

Not true. I have ordered multiple phones through ATT.com and never required a signature. This is through Bestbuy.com so I was wondering about bestbuy.com.

I have never not had a signature required when ordering from AT&T. It says it's required on their site when you order from them.

BestBuy, probably not.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

My order from bestbuy.com said a signature would be required. I'm pretty sure anyone you order it from is gonna want you to sign. Smartphones are very expensive.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Because the status stays the same intill they print the tag with your name on it on the phone, they print out on Monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz