Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Because the status stays the same intill they print the tag with your name on it on the phone, they print out on Monday.

Ok thats good. BB better not F*** my order up bc I contact them like 4 or 5 times now to check if my order is good and they said they dont see any problems with my order lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

Are they shipping the vr and sd card with the pre ordered phone to your house? Or do you have to do the promo thing on the samsung website?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Gator, what color edge you getting?

Lol, i went to reply with quote and thanked you instead! It's ok though, you deserve it!

I got the silver! Wanted something other than black or white and gold seems to be to flashy for me. So silver it is!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Are they shipping the vr and sd card with the pre ordered phone to your house? Or do you have to do the promo thing on the samsung website?

They're shipping the vr and sd card to my house too.

janderson1271

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Because the status stays the same intill they print the tag with your name on it on the phone, they print out on Monday.

Thank you for this heads-up! I stopped in at Best Buy today and spoke to a Samsung rep. He confirmed it is on the hush hush but I would be receiving my s7 edge preorder on Monday! I'm ecstatic!

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok, since you work in BB do you know why it says "Authorization Failed" in the payment method when I check my order? Thats why I had to call bb cc and they reassure me that I have nothing to worry about.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Cancelled my order on AT&T. Tired of them not knowing anything and no idea when it will ship even though it says 3/7. I proceeded to Best Buy and preordered and will get it on Monday morning. They have them in stock and will be releasing them on Monday morning. I have my appointment setup and will even be getting the 64GB SD card as an added bonus. Can't wait!!!! Kudo's to Best Buy for releasing early!!!!!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

I'm going in today to pre-order one in store then. I'm not trying to wait until Friday if I don't have to.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I got the gold S7 edge. My Best Buy said they were out of Silver ATT S7 edges. I wanted gold anyway. Just an FYI

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

I hope you didn't cancel your silver.

Cancelled my order on AT&T. Tired of them not knowing anything and no idea when it will ship even though it says 3/7. I proceeded to Best Buy and preordered and will get it on Monday morning. They have them in stock and will be releasing them on Monday morning. I have my appointment setup and will even be getting the 64GB SD card as an added bonus. Can't wait!!!! Kudo's to Best Buy for releasing early!!!!!

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for this heads-up! I stopped in at Best Buy today and spoke to a Samsung rep. He confirmed it is on the hush hush but I would be receiving my s7 edge preorder on Monday! I'm ecstatic!
I'm assuming for in store pick ups only?

CyclingNut

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Lol. It's just a phone people. Settle down. Why is everyone acting like spoiled little kids. You'll get your new toy soon enough. (And yes I preorderd one also. Waiting patiently)

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Lol. It's just a phone people. Settle down. Why is everyone acting like spoiled little kids. You'll get your new toy soon enough. (And yes I preorderd one also. Waiting patiently)

Hey hey hey there. No room for a voice of reason around here! ;)

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

Bad move....you most likely will not get your phone Monday. There are many ahead of you and I am willing to bet yours will be ordered and will take some time to get here since it's so late after the pre-orders have started. Best Buy will not tell you that. Trust me, they have done it many times to me.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Ok so I was just in my Best Buy and spoke with a Samsung rep. I was curious about the process as a whole since I've never preordered a Samsung device from Best Buy.

He said and I quote "yeah, so you'll get an email when your order is ready for pickup. You'll come in and get your device, VR and sd card and they'll activate the device. Release is on the 11th but we've been told customers can start picking up as soon as the order is fulfilled. So you'll probably get it before then if you were one of the early preorders".

This goes in line with what the previous posters have been saying about availability on Monday. I preordered in store on the 24th so I'll see what happens early next week. In any event as long as I get it no later than 11th I'm good.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Ok so I was just in my Best Buy and spoke with a Samsung rep. I was curious about the process as a whole since I've never preordered a Samsung device from Best Buy.

He said and I quote "yeah, so you'll get an email when your order is ready for pickup. You'll come in and get your device, VR and sd card and they'll activate the device. Release is on the 11th but we've been told customers can start picking up as soon as the order is fulfilled. So you'll probably get it before then if you were one of the early preorders".

This goes in line with what the previous posters have been saying about availability on Monday. I preordered in store on the 24th so I'll see what happens early next week. In any event as long as I get it no later than 11th I'm good.

Same here, i never pre-order phone via BB before. You mentioned, "They will activate the device". What about those that ordered for delivery? Is that mean we're bring the phone in for them to activate? That doesn't make any sense. I normally just call AT&T to get it activate. Or just move my SIM to my device.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Same here, i never pre-order phone via BB before. You mentioned, "They will activate the device". What about those that ordered for delivery? Is that mean we're bring the phone in for them to activate? That doesn't make any sense. I normally just call AT&T to get it activate. Or just move my SIM to my device.

Didn't ask about delivery preorders. And yeah I doubt the activation part applies to those. He was just responding to my question about my in store preorder pickup.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Went in to my local Best Buy. No silver left, said they should have some available for walk ins, but they can only allot so many for pre-orders. Almost just went with black but then I thought, this is crazy. I can wait 4 extra days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn