Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Ok, since you work in BB do you know why it says "Authorization Failed" in the payment method when I check my order? Thats why I had to call bb cc and they reassure me that I have nothing to worry about.

Posted via the Android Central App

Card doesent get ran intill order ships or you pick it up

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for this heads-up! I stopped in at Best Buy today and spoke to a Samsung rep. He confirmed it is on the hush hush but I would be receiving my s7 edge preorder on Monday! I'm ecstatic!

Hope you enjoy buddy. This will probably be the last time I try to bring some good news early. Got constantly bashed for no reason. I have no reason to lie and when people get there emails Monday morning there are gonna feel like a dumb a$$.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Ok so I was just in my Best Buy and spoke with a Samsung rep. I was curious about the process as a whole since I've never preordered a Samsung device from Best Buy.

He said and I quote "yeah, so you'll get an email when your order is ready for pickup. You'll come in and get your device, VR and sd card and they'll activate the device. Release is on the 11th but we've been told customers can start picking up as soon as the order is fulfilled. So you'll probably get it before then if you were one of the early preorders".

This goes in line with what the previous posters have been saying about availability on Monday. I preordered in store on the 24th so I'll see what happens early next week. In any event as long as I get it no later than 11th I'm good.

Enjoy!

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Hey bmanzella527 do you by chance know if pre orders shipping to home are supposed to arrive at door on 11th or they start shipping on the 11th? The last few years its been a big debate that ended with shipments starting on the 11th/release date (even when some stores allowed pickups prior to release date). However this year some of the language on the website as well as comments raises hope this might have changed and Best Buy aligned with the rest of the world as to when a pre order shipment should arrive (on the actual release date). Any insight? Thanks in advance!

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Hope you enjoy buddy. This will probably be the last time I try to bring some good news early. Got constantly bashed for no reason. I have no reason to lie and when people get there emails Monday morning there are gonna feel like a dumb a$$.

Hey man, don't let the fools get to ya. Keep doing what your doing. All is good with most of us!

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Hey bmanzella527 do you by chance know if pre orders shipping to home are supposed to arrive at door on 11th or they start shipping on the 11th? The last few years its been a big debate that ended with shipments starting on the 11th/release date (even when some stores allowed pickups prior to release date). However this year some of the language on the website as well as comments raises hope this might have changed and Best Buy aligned with the rest of the world as to when a pre order shipment should arrive (on the actual release date). Any insight? Thanks in advance!

Should be at your house on 11th

pwinters

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

LOL. Now I'm certain you work for Best Buy. Ease up and don't get offended just because people don't automatically believe someone on a message board giving inside information contrary to what they've heard everywhere else.

Please don't take your toys and go home. We promise we'll believe everything you say from now on oh supreme Geek Squad leader.

pwinters

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Lol. It's just a phone people. Settle down. Why is everyone acting like spoiled little kids. You'll get your new toy soon enough. (And yes I preorderd one also. Waiting patiently)

Good for you. Why bother reading this thread? Go sit in a corner and wait "patiently". D*ck.

KBlack2595

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site

I just went to prea order mine never done it before and the guy sayed hes not for shure but we might be able to pick them up Monday so I told him I would be calling in as emails are usaly late

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

Just got a call from Best Buy to schedule pick up! 2pm tomorrow!!!

Told the guy I heard it would be early. He said, "really? Where'd you hear that? I just found out this morning when they called me in to make phone calls!"

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Told the guy I heard it would be early. He said, "really? Where'd you hear that? I just found out this morning when they called me in to make phone calls!"

Awesome! I've got my phone near me at all times now.

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

Just got my email confirmation for scheduled pick up!

Thanks bmanzella527 for the heads up!

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

When is the picked up scheduled for, if I am ask.

Batradia

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

When is the picked up scheduled for, if I am ask.

They called and said pick ups could be scheduled as early as tomorrow afternoon. Mine is at 2pm. Not sure if others were called before me. I preordered last Saturday.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

No charge or change in status yet for my Verizon best Buy online order. I'm guessing it will charge and ship in the next couple days or so and deliver on the 11th.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Lucky sucka! I'm having mine shipped to the house. It's ok. Maybe I'll get it early too!

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

It sucks that our bestbuy here is close every sunday boo.

Andrew Curnutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

I had an old number on file. :( Just updated it and hope I did not miss my call or anything. I am so excited to get this phone it is killing me!!!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

I had an old number on file. :( Just updated it and hope I did not miss my call or anything. I am so excited to get this phone it is killing me!!!

Wouldn't they be calling the number associated with the account you're buying the phone for? Just curious. I've never preordered via Best Buy. Not an issue for me since they have my correct number on my account but just curious about this.

Andrew Curnutte

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

Wouldn't they be calling the number associated with the account you're buying the phone for? Just curious. I've never preordered via Best Buy. Not an issue for me since they have my correct number on my account but just curious about this.

well I bought it outright and my account I have with best buy had a really old number. I do not have an account with any carrier at all.