Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

I just got an email from BB saying my gear VR is ready to be picked up. They don't close for another 45 minutes so I guess I could grab it. No mention of the phone but I would assume it's ready as well.

decarlo4

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

I stopped by my local bb and told the Samsung rep I heard that the phone would be ready on Monday and she looked at me like she didn't know where I heard that and her response was that the phone would be released and ready on Friday. I hope she's just clueless or playing dumb because it would suck if this bb didn't have the phones tomorrow. I'm in the Chicago land area.

jls1986

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

I just got an email from BB saying my gear VR is ready to be picked up. They don't close for another 45 minutes so I guess I could grab it. No mention of the phone but I would assume it's ready as well.
Same here. DId you go pick it up?

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
So I checked my order status too like everyone else and the released date change from 3/11 to 3/7. But this is weird, everything is still " processing" except for the VR which is now "Preparing item for pickup."

Posted via the Android Central App

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

So I checked my order status too like everyone else and the released date change from 3/11 to 3/7. But this is weird, everything is still " in progress " except for the VR which is now "Preparing Equipment."

Same here

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

Same here

They better have our phone available lol. Bc I dont really care about the VR and memory card but its free so its ol good. Did you order silver as well?

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

They better have our phone available lol. Bc I dont really care about the VR and memory card but its free so its ol good. Did you order silver as well?

No, I ordered the black S7 edge (ATT).

kevinpb

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone know if best buy for Verizon ships nano sim in phone? I am going from a LG g4 that has micro sim. If not I guess I am making trip to Verizon store after I get. Oh fun!

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

The BB guy was right! I received an email 10 mins ago saying my GS7 Edge will be ready for pickup tomorrow! 😄

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site

I preordered on 02/23 as soon as preorders opened for the S7 Edge AT&T Silver. Best Buy just charged my card a few hours ago. The phone, VR, and SD card are preparing to ship.

It had a ship date for 3/7 and an ETA of next Monday 3/14. I upgraded the shipping and now it says it should arrive Tuesday 3/8.

SprintFun

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site

Woohoo got emails from Best Buy overnight saying that my pre-orders are ready to pick up!

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

Woke up to my card being charged and the online status changing to "preparing for pickup". Already blocked time off the calendar to be there at 10AM. Hopefully it will be a quick in and out.