Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

xs228

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Have an appointment with BB in about one hour for my S7 (well actually my wife's :) and Gear VR, 4 days prior to 3/11.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I just got the email to go pick it up!!!!

Freaking ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just left. :'(

Jesito473

May 14, 2013
Visit site

I got the same email stating that both the SD Card and Gear VR were ready for pick up. But the device still says in process, with an expected released date of 3/7/2016, which actually changed from 3/11 yesterday evening. Shows on the payment status "Awaiting Authorization" keeping my fingers crossed that they get it done today, seeing all these other folks getting theirs is making me anxious.... :-\

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

I wonder when the ones shipping will be delivered..... Should have done the store pickup I guess..

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

I got the same email stating that both the SD Card and Gear VR were ready for pick up. But the device still says in process, with an expected released date of 3/7/2016, which actually changed from 3/11 yesterday evening. Shows on the payment status "Awaiting Authorization" keeping my fingers crossed that they get it done today, seeing all these other folks getting theirs is making me anxious.... :-\

What card did you use? if you use chase call them and tell them that you authorize the purchase. Thats what I did just to make sure everything will go smoothly.

pwinters

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else having the issue ...... "failed activation since you want to keep your existing plan ... must wait 20-48 hours for BBY to resolve"? I'm with Sprint, but she said it was with all carriers.

jumper809

May 16, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else having the issue ...... "failed activation since you want to keep your existing plan ... must wait 20-48 hours for BBY to resolve"? I'm with Sprint, but she said it was with all carriers.

Nope..Just popped in my SIM.

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I just called my local Best Buy and they have one gold and one silver Edge available that I could buy right now. They said they'd process it as a pre-order so I would still get the VR headset and the memory card. I have a black Edge pre-ordered to ship to my house from Best Buy and that says it is preparing for shipping. Of course, the impatient side of me wants to go buy the silver one from the store so I have it today!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Just got mine and I didn't get an email. I have to leave town on Friday so I was asking if I could set an appointment up now for first thing so can head out. The Best Buy rep was like "why do you want to wait until Friday?" So I let him know I didn't receive anything telling me otherwise. He said "we have them now". Looked up my preorder and got my device.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I was hoping to order from BB in the store and I went to the little mobile store in the mall by me but for Sprint they were out of Silver. I wanted the 64 gig card. so I was wanting to go with BB butpick up in stores release date was 3/11 Friday. So I rode3red through Sprint Telesales on Wed as soon as I left BB and finally got a tracking # last night after midnight and it says estimated deliver 3/9. I should of just ordered from them to begin with since the Sprint warehouse is here in Louisville where I live. Hope everyone enjoys their phone!

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

I just called my local Best Buy and they have one gold and one silver Edge available that I could buy right now. They said they'd process it as a pre-order so I would still get the VR headset and the memory card. I have a black Edge pre-ordered to ship to my house from Best Buy and that says it is preparing for shipping. Of course, the impatient side of me wants to go buy the silver one from the store so I have it today!

Buying on contract or outright?

mikey95gt

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Hi All, here is my status. Discover card pending transaction 03/06/16 BEST BUY 0994 $-826.79 which also happened when i ordered it 2/26 but then disappeared until today. BB order status -$826.79 Awaiting Authorization in the payment field. Ordered for pickup in Cedar Rapids, IA an Unactivated device Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (Verizon Wireless) Status: Pre-ordered Expected release date: 03/11/2016 processing. No emails or calls yet, but don't expect any until mine is ready for pickup, in which I usually just get an email when it is physically ready on all of my previous online orders for store pickup. Based off that past experience, once i see the pending charge it usually is ready for pickup within 24 hrs.
Similar experience when I ordered the 200g sd card for the phone last week and had it shipped to my home. Once I saw that second pending charge on my discover card it shipped.
Hope it helps.
Update: Now says Expected release date: 03/07/2016

Just picked up my phone and free bundle.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20160307_103620.jpg
    20160307_103620.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 40

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome