Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
My silver edge shipped! Verizon user. Tracking says it'll be here Wednesday. My vr and sd card haven't shipped yet, but I could care less lol.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Wtf!? That's who I have too! Ok, I'm gonna take a chill pill and hope I get a confirmation email.

I have AT&T as well and will be delivered to my home tomorrow. The phone and VR will be here, SD card still hasn't shipped. Fine with that, have a ton laying around the house.

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

I have AT&T as well and will be delivered to my home tomorrow. The phone and VR will be here, SD card still hasn't shipped. Fine with that, have a ton laying around the house.
I don't get it. Hopefully I'm in line to get the shipment verification. I'll try to be patient. Lol

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Been spending all day setting up my new phone and still have a ways to go. Best Buy was nice enough to let me have a new Fast Wireless Charger instead of the Gear VR. This phone is so sweet. Love the size and it's curves. Screen is incredible.

snobrdr2324

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well after my 3rd call to my local Best Buy today a Samsung rep who worked there said they never got any of the Silver S7 edge for ATT and had no eta when they would get them. This is my first and probably last Best Buy pre order if it turns out they botched this. It seems like a few people have their Silver ATT S7 edge from either Best Buy or ATT directly so I'm guessing this is on Best Buy.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My silver edge shipped! Verizon user. Tracking says it'll be here Wednesday. My vr and sd card haven't shipped yet, but I could care less lol.

The extras were prep for ship this am, but apparently didn't make it out today with the phone. Not sure why. I would have liked to get the sd card with the phone.

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I got my shipping notification a few minutes ago. My black AT&T Edge will be arriving tomorrow. The VR headset and memory card still say they are preparing for shipping.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
So to follow-up on my walk-in experience from earlier, I went back to the first Best Buy after work and asked if they had gotten anyone S7 Edge for AT&T in Silver or Black, they hadn't, but still had a few gold. I went and played with the Black, Silver and Gold, and really liked Gold the least even though I had a Gold S6 Edge and have a Gold Nexus 6P now. I probably took an 45 minutes to decide what I wanted to do, and went back in and figured I would take to Gold as long as I got the freebies. The rep I had been working with says sure, of course they come with. So he starts ringing it all out and it won't discount the VR and 64GB Micro SD card. He says, let me go get my manager to override it, and comes back and says sorry, but they can only knock $50 off the Gear VR. I wasn't going to pay extra for Micro SD card or Gear VR. I took about another 10 minutes and decided to wait since I am gaining nothing except Reward Zone points for settling on the Gold. I will sleep on it and go back in the early afternoon if I decide to go for the gold.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
The extras were prep for ship this am, but apparently didn't make it out today with the phone. Not sure why. I would have liked to get the sd card with the phone.
I would have too, but I've got a 64gb card around somewhere that I can use. As long as I can get my phone as soon as possible, I'm happy.

Dave Wong

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Picked my black Edge up at Best Buy (pre-ordered online) this morning at store opening. Got the phone, VR, and SD card. Very impressed so far -- smooth, no lag, definitely a more pleasing experience than my S6.

viking2.0

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Best buy in milpitas CA ****ed up the SIM card number in their systems. They entered the wrong SIM number while processing the phones and that was not matching the SIM on the phone.

This was the problem with ATT next or Verizon edge upgrades there. I had to spend more than 1 hr to get my phone. Although they gave me a free speck case it was a horrible experience.

Nobody had any idea how to fix it. So they cancelled the order and gave me a new phone by activating it in the best buy mobile section

SPARTONY

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I received my order confirmation text first thing this morning and immediately went and got it. It caught them off guard with only 4 guys on duty but finally got it. No problems neither.

Posted via the Android Central App

LSG67

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Just FYI, not all Best Buy stores have extra phones. And they cannot control what they get. Samsung does. Kinda like Apple. There's also a shortage of the silver.

So if you walk in to buy one, and they only have enough stock to fill pre-orders.. well, that's that. If you pre-order, you get it first. That's the whole point. ;)

Mistakes are made all over, not just at one retailer. It's human's behind the register, and humans make mistakes with sim cards, etc. But please don't blame the company for their stock. They don't order it.. it's sent to them by the manufacturer. Kind of a "You git what you git and you don't throw a fit" situation.

That being said, I pre-ordered, but mine is hung up in the system. There's a lot going on behind the scenes with carriers, and I'm caught in that loop. Hopefully I'll have mine tomorrow. I'm very bummed, but I know it's not their fault. It's a system thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2