Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm on ATT and was able to set it up without any problem. Had one card that wouldn't work, but it's one I rarely use so no big deal. Was able to order the free charger as well once setup was complete.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone receive their silver edge on Verizon from BB? I got my sd card and gear but no phone. I pre ordered on the 23rd.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 53506.jpg
    53506.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 67

Berserk

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email saying my order has been delayed and might arrive within 30 days! WTF Best Buy!? I pre ordered the day it went live and I have two friends who preordered a few days after I did and they have theirs. What a load of crap!!

I pre ordered the Black AT&T S7 Edge.

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Just got an email saying it will be delayed. ...thank you best buy. ...thank you. ... *le sigh

Attachments

• 28072.jpg
    28072.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 33

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Definitely seems inconsistent. I pre-ordered a black AT&T model, unactivated, on the 27th and mine was ready for pickup yesterday when the store opened.

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I just got an email saying my order has been delayed and might arrive within 30 days! WTF Best Buy!? I pre ordered the day it went live and I have two friends who preordered a few days after I did and they have theirs. What a load of crap!!

I pre ordered the Black AT&T S7 Edge.

It really getting me mad about that. Does you say awaiting Authorization by your credit card part?

kman00

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 29th but my order got canceled due to the fact that my billing info was apparently wrong idk.. I wasn't happy so went to best buy and asked see if I can order it again and the guy said they have one gold available.. I really wanted to have the silver but I say what the hell I rather have it now. So I suppose I got very lucky. love the phone so far fast and the one thing that impressed me the most is the camera and its low light performance, well done Samsung! If anyone has any questions about the device let me know.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I got my ATT phone to activate Samsung Pay yesterday but had to call my bank to verify. Also Samsung Pay is limited to the cards that are eligible. They are constantly adding but go to the Samsung Pay site and see if your credit card or bank is supported.

Berserk

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It really getting me mad about that. Does you say awaiting Authorization by your credit card part?

No, I was charged Sunday night. Came out to 816 dollars. I used a 50 dollar best buy gift card someone gave me for Christmas. I was so happy for a split second when I saw the email. Then read and was totally sad. Just a phone, I know but I WANT IT!! 😁

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I got the 30 day delay notice. Honestly I've never had a Best Buy preorder go off well. This is my last time.

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
It shows in stock at my bestbuy I wonder if they can let me get it at my bestbuy I just don't have the money but it was pulled out of the card

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
No, I was charged Sunday night. Came out to 816 dollars. I used a 50 dollar best buy gift card someone gave me for Christmas. I was so happy for a split second when I saw the email. Then read and was totally sad. Just a phone, I know but I WANT IT!! 😁

I might just go to my bestbuy store later today and see if I can get it. But I ain't waiting no 30 days for it

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Picked up mine yesterday. Pre-ordered on 2/25 because of a error on BestBuy associates end that was having computer issues when I went the first time. Sprint Titanium S7 Edge.

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
How are you able to check stock?

For my carrier it shows you can order it and when I check to see what store has it in stock it shows 5 diff bestbuys has them in stock. Thing is my bro in law order for me under his name idk if he has to be there when I get it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey