Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy has the new gast wireless chargers out but if we can get the regular one free from using Samsung Pay I guess will do that.

PaEGaN

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I received a message this morning "Order Delayed - Your order is taking longer than expected" and then an hour ago my phone was delivered. Never said shipped, went straight from preparing to delivered. The SD and VR still say Preparing to ship so maybe that is the delay.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
My Best Buy has the new gast wireless chargers out but if we can get the regular one free from using Samsung Pay I guess will do that.
Oy, and I went and bought one, even though I installed Samsung Pay. Well, I'll see if Best Buy can do something for me about that.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on Sunday the 6th and my VR shipped out today. I called and just wanted to pick up the order in store but she said that its too late. She said the sd card would ship tomorrow and the phone on 4/13!!??. WTF is that about? I hope that is wrong. I can't wait over a month for my phone. There's no way. Fingers crossed.

anon(9842641)

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
db28c5f61ac0a750b1be137b45c14c0c.jpg

Just got my s7 edge black onyx , transfer data from my iphone

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Now I have to go to work so no playing with phone till dinner break and that's only 30 minutes. Can't wait to get home from work and set this thing up.

xengrav

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I just received my GS7E Black for AT&T (overnight UPS)! Quick question to those who've received it shipment... Was the box tape sealed when you received your phone? Mine was NOT sealed. The box doesn't have the magnetic tab like some people are seeing, it's just a loose tab.

carysb7478

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Received a phone call yesterday (3/7/16) saying my S7 edge (sprint) was ready for pickup. Picked it up along with the VR and 64gb card, loving it so far

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Just spoke with my local Best Buy, my new toy is in and I will be on my way to pick it up in t-minus 3 hours and 15 minutes. I am ecstatic!

Last edited:

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
It sucks seeing all these people have there phones and I'm stuck waiting on bestbuy to start shipping. I don't get why some people getting there's and others aint.

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Just got an email saying it will be delayed. ...thank you best buy. ...thank you. ... *le sigh

Posted via the Android Central App

UPDATE: I know I just posted this this morning but I just got an email update saying it shipped via UPS! It will be delivered tomorrow! YAY