Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

Dans06

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I also had the 30 day delay on my account, onyx s7 shipped, with sprint service. Apparently they had a pre-activation problem that was first come first serve to fix unless you wanted to spend a lot of time on hold. I did not want to yesterday but did it today. After 4 hours of waiting for a return call I called back and it took 50 minutes to fix my order which has now shipped for delivery tomorrow. Unfortunately the s7 was fully activated on my account so I got to spend time on the phone with sprint too.
Side note I have no desire to talk on the phone for at least a week.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Buy sold out of ATT S7 edge silver titanium

I wanted the 12 months interest free with BB plus the 64gb sd card. My phone is on a company acct so I have to purchase my phone at off contract pricing,

I just buy my phones FP and sell them when I'm ready to trade up. No interest...ever :)

Berserk

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I too got the 30 day delay email this morning and I just got a shipping notification! Arrives tomorrow, Wednesday the 9th!

For those who also got the delay and haven't heard anything else, hang in there. It'll ship out soon. Don't think there is a stock issue from what I'm hearing.

Posted via the Android Central App

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody still waiting for their SD card and VR to arrive? I received my phone yesterday however there still isn't an update on shipping of the card or VR other than preparing for shipping.

Rob Rowland

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
The best buy I got my phone at was running low on the vr and SD cards. I got the last SD card and one of the last vr. I almost didn't get either but they found them at the last minute.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Woohoo! My credit card has been charged and recieved a text my order has shipped! Lol, but the only thing that's shipped is the sd card! The phone and vr are still processing!

Posted via the Android Central App

brianklewis1

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Not happy at all! After a certain amount of time, Best Buy has to re-authorize the amount to make sure it is still available. My card has fraud protection so I get a text when large purchase are being made. Since my card didn't immediately approve, the order got cancelled. I called Best Buy customer service and they said since the phone is sold out, they can't un-cancel the order. I have to wait until its available again :-(

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Not happy at all! After a certain amount of time, Best Buy has to re-authorize the amount to make sure it is still available. My card has fraud protection so I get a text when large purchase are being made. Since my card didn't immediately approve, the order got cancelled. I called Best Buy customer service and they said since the phone is sold out, they can't un-cancel the order. I have to wait until its available again :-(

It just did that to me to :( thing is my bro in law the one who order it for me so I have to have him call which it gonna be hard since he never home till late at night

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anybody still waiting for their SD card and VR to arrive? I received my phone yesterday however there still isn't an update on shipping of the card or VR other than preparing for shipping.

Same crap here. If it is in Prep For Ship, then I assume they had stock. I called but CS is no help. I'm wondering if we will ever get these stuck items. Seems odd...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar