Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Bestbuy Pre-order Status (Post Here)

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
How much do you think we could sell these unopened VR glasses for? There will probably be a bunch on the market if a lot of people don't use them.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband needs to sell his ours will be here tomorrow.My co-worker is buying mine he has a note 4 edge I am guessing it'll work with it? I asked for $60 bucks which is what I paid for this S- View Flip Cover Case.

How much do you think we could sell these unopened VR glasses for? There will probably be a bunch on the market if a lot of people don't use them.

TheRealCBONE

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Just heard the new date is April 27th for availability when i called after getting the delay notification this morning. But I'm getting my sd card and gearvr today! Never again, BestBuy.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Just heard the new date is April 27th for availability when i called after getting the delay notification this morning. But I'm getting my sd card and gearvr today! Never again, BestBuy.

I already have the Gear VR and my sd card is supposed to arrive today. I was told April 25th for the phone. I was also told that once I receive the SD card I could return them both to my local Best Buy and cancel my order of which I will be doing.

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Got cases? Check. VR and SD card ready for pickup? Check. Phone? Nowhere to be found.

S7 edge meme.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
At best buy just checking out cases. Does this mean s7 edge plus is coming? Multiple cases say S7 Edge Plus.

Attachments

• 1306.jpg
    1306.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 20

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I think it was just a goof up by Best Buy/Magnolia.

I'm sure, just thought it was funny. I think i saw 3 cases with that on them. Not great marketing. Most people won't look at them because they will think it won't fit there s7 edge.

snobrdr2324

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you for my Silver AT&T Edge. An employee said they expect all pre order shipments to come Friday, the ones that went out early were a small early shipment and if we weren't lucky enough to be part of that then we must wait until Friday. This was a low level employee so take it for what you will, but I'm hoping its true and it makes sense to some extent.

I ended up cancelling my Best Buy order today after my local store still didn't have my Silver ATT S7 Edge that I preordered on Feb 23rd. Luckily the ATT store in the same shopping center had multiple in stock and they were able to get me one on the spot no problem. The downside is I have to wait for the Free VR but I already have a 129gb SD Card so having the phone today vs whenever Best Buy finally gets inventory is better.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I had to cancel my online order today. It said April 26th and stores had some in Stock. My pre-order was black and I got stuck with gold but whatever. I'm gonna stick a slick wrap on it anyway.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I had to cancel my online order today. It said April 26th and stores had some in Stock. My pre-order was black and I got stuck with gold but whatever. I'm gonna stick a slick wrap on it anyway.

I preordered an ATT in black and they told me April 26th. I already received my SD card and Gear VR. I am taking them both to my local store tomorrow morning and either cancelling my order or will see if they will allow me to pick up what they have available in the store.

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered a black GS7 edge (ATT) back on 03/04/16 - still no update as too when to expect it. Grrrr.

Same here. All they say is by April. Ridiculous. I have to pick up the VR and SD card today today or they'll cancel the order. I'm debating just letting them and getting the phone directly from AT&T since they have it in stock at both of my local stores.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got the email and text from Best Buy that my S7 Edge pre-order from 3/5 is ready to be picked up. I did however get an email yesterday that they cancelled my VR order since I didn't pick that up in time. I had already pre-ordered on Feb 23rd so will probably end up cancelling the 3/5 order. I did buy it off contract.

Chorazin

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting to hear anything from them about my 03/07 in-store order. Not a freaking peep about when it'll be there. Soooooo frustrated right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma