06-07-2016 01:50 PM
331 ... 121314
tools
    I have a weird problem with the speaker. Occasionally, it distorted sounds without the phone being wet. Rebooting fixes the problem. Interesting thing that the phone have not been drowned.
    Check the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6M...ew?usp=sharing
    05-08-2016 11:40 PM
    Guys I am having an issue with the glass at area arround the speaker grill . There is a spot around it which is a bit darker black and looks like a smudge. When seen under direct light it is very easy to notice. I cannot determine though whether this is something at the top of the glass or inside and whether that might have compromised the water resistance. Does any one of you has a similar issue or experience which such a problem and what is the best thing to do. Here in my country I must wait about 30 days if I return it under warranty so if it is just a cosmetic issue I can live with it.
    Attachment 223258
    My guess it is unglued area under the glass. I have something similar on one of the edges. Dunno how this may effect waterproofing...
    05-08-2016 11:49 PM
    I have a weird problem with the speaker. Occasionally, it distorted sounds without the phone being wet. Rebooting fixes the problem. Interesting thing that the phone have not been drowned.
    Check the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6M...ew?usp=sharing

Update. I've contacted samsung support and did the factory reset. Haven't noticed anything like that since that time.
    05-08-2016 11:51 PM
    First night with AT&T edge. Watching YT, then the video freezes and there is a LOUD constant beep that goes on for about 15 seconds straight almost like an alarm going off. The phone is on mute, mind you. Then the phone restarts itself. Yikes. Never seen anything like it on a phone.
    I've had mine for 3 days and just experienced this last night. Freaked me out!! S7 Edge on AT&T.

You ever get anything done about it?
    06-06-2016 06:43 AM
    I've had mine for 3 days and just experienced this last night. Freaked me out!! S7 Edge on AT&T.

You ever get anything done about it?
    I had something like that in the past with older phones. I'm not an expert in this field but, my guess, it has something to do with memory overwhelming. You should contact Samsung support and report about the issue. Pretty sure, they will recommend you to do the factory reset. Most likely it will fix the problem. And, I would recommend you to disable unwanted apps after that. If the reset wont fix the issue, they should fix the defect or give you a replacement.
    06-06-2016 08:29 AM
    anyone have an issue with the night edge clock disapearing? mine disapears in the night sometime and dont come back on until i unlock and lock the phone.
    06-07-2016 01:50 PM
331 ... 121314