06-07-2016 01:50 PM
331 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I personally am happy with mine so far. Is there any specific issues you're having? Didn't go through every page
    I am about to go unbox right now, as it was just delivered. Coming from a Windows phone, Ive been dealing with glitches and software issues for hte last 2 years. During that time my iPad Air has not given me one single problem. I was just bored with the IOS UI when I switched, plus I wanted that 40MP camera.
    03-10-2016 11:31 AM
    Another suggestion is maybe delete the current scans and do a fresh one? That might help.
    I did this and it's now much better...
    kman00 and Tisha722 like this.
    03-10-2016 11:39 AM
    Having Wi-Fi issues on S7 Edge and my wife's Note 5 upgraded to Marshmallow.

Wi-fi is totally unresponsive when bluetooth is enabled. Several other people in the S7 Forum are having the same problem. One user noted that when Bluetooth was on but unpaired they had the same issue, when paired Wi-fi speed was normal.

When Bluetooth is off Wi-fi is speedy and fast everywhere. Has to be 6.0.1 issue if it's happening on Note 5 as well.

Happening on home AP and Cisco enterprise AP at work
    03-10-2016 11:42 AM
    I actually asked this question in the 'ask a question'. I have issues with launching games, whenever I launch any games, the brightness would go dimmer than it use to then whenever I leave the application it would go back to original brightness. I don't have auto brightness on. I've looked into see if it is a power saving thing but I couldn't find where I can keep the brightness the same at all times. it just dim by itself when launching games. :/ I tried clash of clans on s7 edge vs note 5 it is very noticeable. It's like s7 edge just turned clash of clans into night mode. lol
    03-10-2016 11:44 AM
    What is the Samsung browser labeled as ? I cant find it.
    It's just called Internet browser. It didn't come pre installed on the phone? I'm on T-mobile, and it's usually there right out of the box.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-10-2016 11:48 AM
    Having issues with the screen being both overly sensitive and not responding at all to touches. Tried with a case and without. Honestly, probably going to go back to my Note 4 til the 6 comes out.
    03-10-2016 12:22 PM
    A lot of people complaining about over sensitive screen and split screen key
    03-10-2016 12:57 PM
    I can't get Samsung Pay to install. The install bar has just been scrolling for 10+ minutes.
    Scottlud likes this.
    03-10-2016 01:00 PM
    Apps crashing and screen freezes coupled with Bluetooth connectivity issues makes this unusable for me..going back to Moto X

03-10-2016 01:43 PM
    I did this and it's now much better...
    Good to hear. It's good to make sure you set the finger print up by moving your finger placement so the scanner gets a bigger picture of the print.

I have to say I'm finding the scanner onntje S7E better than the S6E and about on par with the Nexus 5x - it's excellent.
    03-10-2016 02:09 PM
    Apps crashing and screen freezes coupled with Bluetooth connectivity issues makes this unusable for me..going back to Moto X

Sorry to hear, must be bad if you are going back to the Moto X...

I'm very happy so far with the S7 Edge so it may be worth trying a replacement.
    03-10-2016 02:10 PM
    is home button wiggling for anyone?

03-10-2016 02:30 PM
    Hello, I am also having the issue of heating. Anyone know what could be the cause? My phone gets extremely hot to the point where it's uncomfortable to hold.
    03-10-2016 02:36 PM
    is home button wiggling for anyone?

..no wiggles here
    03-10-2016 02:45 PM
    Is this rear camera distortion problem in every S7? Clearly visible in the straight lines. I have Sony sensor in my Edge.

This is taken with my phone:

Attachment 219506
    ..zero distortion here; haven't taken many pics tho..and not to sound like an ***, but if you take picture of your PC screen with your phone, it will turn out just like the pic you posted..only know this as I have taken SS of my iMac while viewing websites and they turn out just like this
    03-10-2016 02:51 PM

Thought about a factory reset and fresh install before moving back? That just might fix all your issues.
    03-10-2016 05:21 PM
    Hello, I am also having the issue of heating. Anyone know what could be the cause? My phone gets extremely hot to the point where it's uncomfortable to hold.
    When does this happen? Mine got hot when I was restoring my apps setting and bunch of stuff from my Note 4 but since them nothing!
    03-10-2016 05:22 PM
    I am about to go unbox right now, as it was just delivered. Coming from a Windows phone, Ive been dealing with glitches and software issues for hte last 2 years. During that time my iPad Air has not given me one single problem. I was just bored with the IOS UI when I switched, plus I wanted that 40MP camera.
    I've had windows phone and over all enjoyed it, only think lacked was the whole app situation and games.
    Yeah open it up and play around with it see what you think.
    03-10-2016 05:24 PM

Give it couple of days. This is some what normal when you activate a new phone when you get everything organized and apps and settings installed. Been reported on this forum already.
    03-10-2016 05:27 PM
    I have the ZAGG screen protector on and I am regularly noticing the screen not responding to a touch here and there - I did install Phone Tester, which shows that the screen is responsive, but this has become a major issue for me. Before I call Verizon, wanted to see if anyone is having this issue with a screen protector on.
    03-10-2016 05:29 PM
    ..no wiggles here
    No wiggling
    03-10-2016 05:31 PM
    did 2 factory resets which wiped everything out and to be installed again .. the 1st factory reset helped with the Camera app crashing but other issues popped and Sprint tech support had me do another ..after which the phone became unstable with the Whats app crashing and being not responsive and that made the phone unusable for me,
    03-10-2016 06:04 PM
    I've had windows phone and over all enjoyed it, only think lacked was the whole app situation and games.
    Yeah open it up and play around with it see what you think.
    The app gap, web browser, and occasional battery drain are why I moved on. It's still my favorite UI at this point, but I'm still learning android. I find it's taking more taps to accomplish the same task vs Windows or iOS
    03-10-2016 08:21 PM
    How do you make it only unlock with fingerprint scan mine asks for fingerprint or pattern, I only want fingerprint

Posted via S7E Chrome
    03-10-2016 08:47 PM
    Nevermind

Posted via S7E Chrome
    03-10-2016 09:05 PM
331 ... 45678 ...