03-10-2017 07:18 PM
45 12
tools
    Any OPs with problems find any solutions yet? I wonder if connecting the phone to a portable DAC would make any difference? Im still working on getting a USB OTG cord and seeing if i can run my audio through that to see what happens...
    03-16-2016 12:44 AM
    Is Bluetooth as loud as radio?
    I believe so but I'll have to double check since I've never compared them. It's loud enough for me. I'll test it tomorrow on my way to work and get back to you.
    03-23-2016 09:55 PM
    I believe so but I'll have to double check since I've never compared them. It's loud enough for me. I'll test it tomorrow on my way to work and get back to you.
    With my note 3 the bluetooth volume in my car is about 50% as loud as radio. My car has numbers for volume. I listen to radio at 13 - 20. Bluetooth 25-40 to get the same volume. It only bothers me because if I forget to turn down volume before switching back to radio it blows out my eardrums. Same effect with bluetooth headphones vs wired headphones.
    03-23-2016 10:00 PM
    With my note 3 the bluetooth volume in my car is about 50% as loud as radio. My car has numbers for volume. I listen to radio at 13 - 20. Bluetooth 25-40 to get the same volume. It only bothers me because if I forget to turn down volume before switching back to radio it blows out my eardrums. Same effect with bluetooth headphones vs wired headphones.
    Yea, i had that happened to me as well but on the bluetooth side. My car has individual volumes for radio and Bluetooth so i just switch back and forth, but sometimes i forget to lower the volume before switching.
    03-23-2016 10:10 PM
    It's a small thing but it is annoying. Interestingly the voice in Google Maps is just as loud on bluetooth as the radio. Often I stream stored music or radio on bluetooth in car so google nav voice also comes through but the directions blow out my eardrums. Google must intentionally lower max volume of every app but their own to make theirs so much louder. Listening to headphones google nav voice directions are not much louder than the music. Odd.
    03-23-2016 10:15 PM
    It's a small thing but it is annoying. Interestingly the voice in Google Maps is just as loud on bluetooth as the radio. Often I stream stored music or radio on bluetooth in car so google nav voice also comes through but the directions blow out my eardrums. Google must intentionally lower max volume of every app but their own to make theirs so much louder. Listening to headphones google nav voice directions are not much louder than the music. Odd.
    Yea google maps should have a separate volume so you could turn it down without turning down your media
    03-23-2016 10:30 PM
    Yea google maps should have a separate volume so you could turn it down without turning down your media
    The music shuts off for directions anyway so they need not be so loud.....but then I will never understand why they "simplified" google maps dropping labs that I loved and making nav without destination based on compass (which doesn't work in cars) rather than gps to determine direction of movement which it used to use
    03-23-2016 10:34 PM
    I'm getting allot of noise/static when connected to my car stereo via AUX cable. I didn't have this issue with my S6. Any solutions?

Edit: Tried two S7 Edges and two different AUX cables. Still the same.
    I have the same problem. Samsimg manager told me to buy a plug with 3 rings. I dod but sound is still static. They only want you to use their headphpnes and they won't even sell an auxiliary plug for the s7edge. I'm very unhappy!
    06-14-2016 05:24 PM
    I found a solution. Go to settings, sounds, sound quality, connect your AUX and enable UHQ upscaler

Posted via the Android Central App
    This works! Make sure to test cords anyway
    06-29-2016 05:27 PM
    I was just wondering the other day if there was such a thing. Have you tried it? Is it any good?
    07-25-2016 05:51 PM
    I found a solution. Go to settings, sounds, sound quality, connect your AUX and enable UHQ upscaler

Solved issue completely thank you!
    07-27-2016 12:18 PM
    ☝This worked!!!! Thank you so very much! You just saved me from making a trip to Sprint and making a complete fool of myself! 😆
    08-12-2016 09:29 PM
    YAY!!!! Great info! Thank you sooooo much. That was driving me crazy. Every time I was charging AND using Aux jack it would sound horrible. Nothing but static. Now that I plugged in the aux cord and enabled UHQ the static is GONE!!!! Thanks again. Good show mate.
    08-18-2016 09:09 AM

Worked great for me! Thanks so much! I was going absolutely insane!!! Just spent almost 900$ on a phone and couldn't listen to music in the car!! Again thanks so much!!
    09-01-2016 12:43 AM

Thank you so much my bf loves playing his music I convinced him to go from iPhone to s7edge and I made him regret doing so...now he can play his beats in his car...
    jordans0nly likes this.
    09-02-2016 06:24 PM
    I too had the prob... Found the solution.... The problem is not with the aux cable or stereo... It's with the music player...use the default Google music player else any other player.... I changed from jet audio to rocket player... Works perfect for me...
    09-24-2016 02:09 AM

Made an account just so I could thank you.
    10-03-2016 12:16 PM

You are a life saver!! Thank you so much!!
    10-30-2016 12:08 PM
    i found a solution. Go to settings, sounds, sound quality, connect your aux and enable uhq upscalerposted via the android central app
    you the [language redacted by Mod] mayne bro.. It works like karate. Sound smoother than butter.. Straight g for this... Good lookin brahdah..
    11-18-2016 06:22 AM
    I'm getting allot of noise/static when connected to my car stereo via AUX cable. I didn't have this issue with my S6. Any solutions?

Edit: Tried two S7 Edges and two different AUX cables. Still the same.
    I figured it out while your auxiliary cord is in you have to go to sounds and vibration. After that you select sound quality and effects at the bottom then you go all the way to the bottom and turn on uhq upscaler.
    03-10-2017 07:18 PM
45 12