Who is using their S7 Edge without screen protection????

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I don't like using screen protectors. I generally take pretty good care of and I am very careful with my phones. The Gorilla Glass will hold up just fine.

DizWhiz

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I stopped with my OneX but my M8 had small scratches after a year of use without one. No idea how I got any but I picked up a glass protector and it's served me well and near impossible to tell it's on there.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've had my S7 Edge since Friday and I can't imagine using a screen protector on this. I'm taking my chances. I've never used screen protectors on any of my Android phones, why start now?

Devin Fieguth

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
especially with the tempered glass protectors, I personally prefer to pay $10-$25 for a tempered glass protector and have a little extra insurance that I might not crack my screen

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My phone fell out of my pocket the other day at work when I was leaning over I was so upset. I saw a messed up spot at the bottom right side and my husband looked at it when I got home and said it was the screen protector messed up not the phone. I was so glad. I just like having a screen protector and always have had one. I'm hoping Zagg makes a good glass one here soon so I can upgrade my HD one.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am. I've honestly never been a fan of screen protector. I sometimes go naked.. Sometimes use a case.. But I never use screen protectors. I will say my phone has it's own dedicated pocket so nothing else sitting in with it.

mattyc8787

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I don't plan on using a screen protector on my S7E as it feels damn good without! I do have two cases though... a spigen air cushion for work and a gunmetal thin fit for home use.

vndroid_2535

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Find yourself a glass screen protector. I recommend Spigen, or Skinomi. The glass touch feel does not differentiate much from the real screen. So Cheers up!

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I never used to use screen protectors until both a Nexus 6 and a Samsung S6 Edge+ broke despite having a good case. They just happened to fall right on the screen. Now I use them. I find that only the glass ones really leave things feeling like the original screen, or at least close. You definitely lose some of the smoothness...

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I love the glass ones the best. We used to use Clarivue and tried one other brand Spigen maybe and then one day at Best Buy when we got our M8's we tried Zagg glass they gave us 20% off and we loved it and got the same for our 9's. I love glass ones and Zagg emailed me and said their curved glass will be out in a few weeks but will see. Does Spiegen and Skinomi have theirs out already?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I didn't used to be a fan of screen protectors until my first GG4 screen scratched from just being in a keyless pocket. I've got a plastic one on now, will be getting a tempered glass one as soon as they are available.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Several people have reported their edge7 screen cracked when dropped face down. Since the case must expose the curved glass I don't see how any case or Screen protector will help. If it falls and hits curved glass it breaks.

Frank Aiello

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I am until someone comes out with a good glass screen protector never liked the plastic ones always end up taking it off. Had spigen glass on my S4 and S5

DonnyD520

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
i always wonder how much money these screen protector companies make . i super thin peice of plastic with some adhesive has to be very cheap to produce, then they retail for 410...$15..$20+

the markup is insane

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois