07-15-2017 09:29 AM
263 ... 678910 ...
tools
    I just had the Zagg Kiosk at the mall replace my protector a couple weeks ago. Mine messed up right away with my Symmetry and they never would replace it until I got this bubble and finally I went back and a different person replaced it. Now I can't use my Symmetry it's lifting on the right corners. So I switched back to my S - Flip Cover. I also have a Spigen Slim Armor with a kickstand I don't really use but I sometimes when I am out and taking pictures I would rather have my Symmetry than the flip case. I got my 1st Zagg on my HTC One M8 tempered glass and got the same one for my M9 and loved them. Now I won't buy again it's awful!

I have gone through 5 Zagg HD protectors every time I put a case on it the edges curl a day or two later they bubble up.

I am now trying to decide to go without a case or to go with the screen unprotected
    08-30-2016 11:21 AM
    Has anyone tried the otterbox defender for the s7 edge? It has a plastic screen protector built in. I've been wanting to try it but don't wanna drop the money on it to have it not work.
    I have it and this Defender has the best fitting screen protector they have ever made, usually there is a gap and dust gets under there but this one fits great, no dust. One thing to keep in mind however is that some of the screen is harder to press near the curved edges but you do get used to it, I don't even notice it anymore.
    clintw22 likes this.
    08-30-2016 11:43 AM
    I tried a few cases and screen protectors when I first purchased. The glass one I had interfered with the responsiveness as stated by some other users.
    I have always had some type of case or screen protector on all my previous phones.
    This is my first time going without a screen protector or case. It has been about 3 months and I have no scratches on it and it looks as good as the day I purchased it.
    Gray Area likes this.
    08-31-2016 09:10 AM
    I'm deciding whether to take my Zagg HD off or not cause I can't use my Symmetry case I'm using the S- Flip Cover for now but if I use my Symmetry I am constantly pushing down on the top and bottom corner. It's mostly on the right side. I want to get my husband the Defender he's always like that case but never used the protector since we used Zagg Glass on our last 2 HTC's. But I think on Amazon it didn't get that good of reviews last I looked. What cases do work good with the Zagg HD does anyone have a good combo that works?
    08-31-2016 12:40 PM
    Curved screen.... no screen protector. Flat screen tempered glass screen protector. Currently on my s7 edge.... no screen protector.
    Wait I'm confused so you have a curved screen with no screen protector but straight after you say you have a screen protector. ?
    09-02-2016 03:59 AM
    Wait I'm confused so you have a curved screen with no screen protector but straight after you say you have a screen protector. ?
    I'm saying if I have a curved screen (s7 edge) I'm not going to use a screen protector, they end up peeling up after time. If I have a flat screen phone example s7 I would use a tempered glass screen protector.
    09-02-2016 06:12 AM
    I do. Screen protection my ***...
    09-02-2016 07:40 AM
    My husband took my Otterbox Symmetry to work and like sand papered it down did something to it and my Zagg HD protector it fits better now and so far not lifting like it was. I had been using my S flip cover but like tonight I am going to a concert and when taking Video and pics I hate having the flip case. Whatever he did seems to of helped. But my husband told me last night he though he had a small scratch on his screen and this cheap tempered glass from Groupon cracked. He needs a decent just regular one.
    09-02-2016 11:09 AM
    Just picked one up yesterday and I don't really see any nice protectors out there.
    09-02-2016 12:26 PM
    I've been wondering how you would make a screen protector work on a curved screen. I tried one, nice tempered glass, on my regular S6 and it started to bother me so I removed it. It was crystal clear and didn't feel bad, but I could see the edge and that got to me.
    09-02-2016 06:42 PM
    I have recently bought the Samsung 7 Edge and the plastic screen protector works fine, until you put the case on and then it continually peels. Very disappointing..
    09-13-2016 05:00 PM
    I tried one last Zagg HD this time without a case it didn't even last a month the edge curled up on top.

I'm done with screen protectors on this phone
    09-13-2016 09:36 PM
    I've recently purchased the s7 edge and bought the official Samsung Black Leather Case.

I had the iPhone 6 Plus previously and had a Tempered Glass Screen Protector on that and the official Apple Blsck Leather Case. On that one there was a few mm around the edge of the screen not covered. I put up with that because of the environment I work in and I sometimes like to sell my phones on so want it in the best condition.

I've ordered a Tempered Glass Screen Protector from eBay for a couple of £'s. It's on that fits the whole screen. My view is if it doesn't work well with the phone, hinders its use or lifts then as the cost is negligible its trash fodder.
    09-14-2016 12:21 AM
    So. everyone who is going without a screen protector. what do you use to clean the screen ???
    Microfibre cloth.
    09-14-2016 12:24 AM
    So. everyone who is going without a screen protector. what do you use to clean the screen ???
    I hold mine under running water (low pressure) for 1-2 seconds, then wipe the screen with a paper towel.
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    09-14-2016 05:11 PM
    I got the Otterbox Defender (for those Pokemon walks with 10-year-old grandson), took the plastic screen cover off and installed the new Otterbox tempered glass screen protector. It is curved to fit the screen and looks nice--no edges, and the Defender case isn't causing any lifting or weirdness to the tempered glass. It feels very solid and protected, but the screen has lost enough sensitivity that it's making my phone not as fun and easy to use, especially if you're a heavy texter/emailer. The tempered glass was $39, so not a small purchase. It only has adhesive on the top and bottom and I feel like it's floating a little with a teeny, tiny gap on the business part of the phone. I have the silver edge and the screen protector is black on the top and bottom, so I've also lost that pretty silver. So, on the fence, but I do really feel that if grandson drops it, it will be protected.
    09-15-2016 10:27 AM
    When the N7 was recalled, I removed my case, factory screen protector and SD card, just in case the phone bust into flames.... Rocking it naked was awesome!
    So I'm rocking this silver S7edge fully naked also..... I don't think I'll go back to a case and screen protector again.
    09-15-2016 12:12 PM
    When the N7 was recalled, I removed my case, factory screen protector and SD card, just in case the phone bust into flames.... Rocking it naked was awesome!
    So I'm rocking this silver S7edge fully naked also..... I don't think I'll go back to a case and screen protector again.
    I tried that a few times but I just can't handle all the greasy fingerprints all over it.
    09-15-2016 12:15 PM
    I do. I find screen protection beeing a joke. Only 50% chances you will not break the screen.
    09-15-2016 02:01 PM
    I tried that a few times but I just can't handle all the greasy fingerprints all over it.
    I hear ya. Had one on when I first got my GS7 Edge but hated the fingerprints so I yanked it off and been naked since even though I have a Zagg and a Spigen protector sitting in the drawer..
    09-15-2016 07:04 PM
    I wish ZAGG or somebody would come out with one for both the front and back like they did in the old days
    09-16-2016 12:43 PM
    Just don't wanna smudge or scratch this beautiful screen
    09-16-2016 12:58 PM
    Has anyone tried the liquid glass screen protection? I'm curious to know how well it works.
    09-16-2016 09:44 PM
    Has anyone tried the liquid glass screen protection? I'm curious to know how well it works.
    I am also....
    09-16-2016 10:33 PM
    I do. Since March. Everything's well so far
    09-16-2016 11:28 PM
263 ... 678910 ...