03-29-2016 08:04 PM
76 1234
tools
    Even though I'm not sure if I will use the Gear VR, I think I'll still order it. I will definitely use the one year of Netflix free.

I don't play games on my phone so I won't bother with any of the free games.
    Almeuit likes this.
    03-04-2016 12:28 PM
    Even though I'm not sure if I will use the Gear VR, I think I'll still order it. I will definitely use the one year of Netflix free.

Get them anyways. You never know.
    mustang8918 and NexusGirlX like this.
    03-04-2016 04:57 PM
    Has anyone received their Netflix code yet? I understand it takes 4-6weeks for the VR to ship. I remember from the S6 promo that I received my Netflix code almost instantaneously.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-04-2016 09:33 PM
    This may answer a few questions. This is under number four in the terms and conditions of the vr offer.
    Netflix Codes will be emailed to verified Participants at the email addresses provided at the time of registration after verification of Offer Claim Form. To redeem Netflix codes, a Participant must visit www.netflix.com/specialoffers and follow the instructions. Netflix Codes must be redeemed by April 30, 2016 or they will expire.
    03-04-2016 09:47 PM
    You will get your stuff don't you worry. No offense to the OP, but this isn't an accurate post and causes this exact response and It should be removed.
    None taken. BUT I'm just going by what it says on the T-Mobile form: LIMITED codes. Can't speak for the VR set, but Netflix codes are, apparently, numbered. And no, you can't register without the phone in your hands because while your receipt/lease might show the IMEI, they also ask for the WiFi MAC Address, which you can only get from the phone itself. And it's not unheard of...last year's Netflix promo DID run out for some late-Note 5 adopters.
    03-08-2016 11:25 PM
    Has anyone received their Netflix code yet? I understand it takes 4-6weeks for the VR to ship. I remember from the S6 promo that I received my Netflix code almost instantaneously.

T-Mobile terms this year say that you will get the code AFTER the VR offer has been processed. So if the VR will take 4-6 weeks, so will your Netflix code.
    03-08-2016 11:27 PM

Like 20Degrees says, even if you don't play them (someone else might!), get them because the bundle will also expire. If you don't redeem by a certain date, it will no longer be available for free.
    NexusGirlX likes this.
    03-08-2016 11:28 PM
    None taken. BUT I'm just going by what it says on the T-Mobile form: LIMITED codes. Can't speak for the VR set, but Netflix codes are, apparently, numbered. And no, you can't register without the phone in your hands because while your receipt/lease might show the IMEI, they also ask for the WiFi MAC Address, which you can only get from the phone itself. And it's not unheard of...last year's Netflix promo DID run out for some late-Note 5 adopters.
    I hear ya, but this offer is strictly for pre-orders if I'm not mistaken? And if not, everyone that did pre-order will get their stuff. T-Mobile will compensate us one way or the other. If not, why pre-order next time? They won't chance it.
    T-Mobile is pushing hard to get and keep their customers.
    03-09-2016 12:34 AM
    I hear ya, but this offer is strictly for pre-orders if I'm not mistaken? And if not, everyone that did pre-order will get their stuff. T-Mobile will compensate us one way or the other. If not, why pre-order next time? They won't chance it.
    T-Mobile is pushing hard to get and keep their customers.
    If there are only 25,000 codes available and more than 25,000 people pre-ordered the phone (which does seem very possible), then people not acting fast will either not get a code (again, it DID happen on the Note 5...but yeah, to your point, in the Note 5 it wasn't just for pre-orders) or have to go through a bit more trouble to get 'something else' in return, if anything at all besides the VR unit.

Who knows, but the faster you act, the faster you get your order processed, your VR unit secured, and your Netflix code delivered.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-09-2016 03:46 AM
    Anyone gotten the email back from samsung?

03-09-2016 07:01 AM
    If there are only 25,000 codes available and more than 25,000 people pre-ordered the phone (which does seem very possible), then people not acting fast will either not get a code (again, it DID happen on the Note 5...but yeah, to your point, in the Note 5 it wasn't just for pre-orders) or have to go through a bit more trouble to get 'something else' in return, if anything at all besides the VR unit.

Who knows, but the faster you act, the faster you get your order processed, your VR unit secured, and your Netflix code delivered.
    Not to get into a big thing with u because its not good for the site, but can u direct me to where it states only 25k codes for tmo customers this time around?
    03-09-2016 08:20 AM
    Not to get into a big thing with u because its not good for the site, but can u direct me to where it states only 25k codes for tmo customers this time around?
    It is not so clearly stated in the fine print on the very bottom of the promotional paperwork that came in your package with the phone. I think it is the first thing listed if I am not mistaken. It is the printed paper that is in color that was on the inside of the package with the phone.

SpookDroid likes this.
    03-09-2016 08:36 AM
    It is not so clearly stated in the fine print on the very bottom of the promotional paperwork that came in your package with the phone. I think it is the first thing listed if I am not mistaken. It is the printed paper that is in color that was on the inside of the package with the phone.

OK I'll check mine when I get back home.
    03-09-2016 09:15 AM
    OK I'll check mine when I get back home.
    Yup, it's on the paper thingy that came with the phone. From the get-go, though, the pre-order form and the promo page does say that Netflix codes are limited; the small number, though, I've only seen in that printed page.
    03-09-2016 07:28 PM
    Yup, it's on the paper thingy that came with the phone. From the get-go, though, the pre-order form and the promo page does say that Netflix codes are limited; the small number, though, I've only seen in that printed page.
    Yup you're right. Just saw it on mine. But according to Pocket Now pre-sales were down anyway so like I said before don't worry. These phones don't sell like iphones..... yet.
    03-10-2016 05:45 AM
    I don't know, even if orders were low, 25,000 seem like very little to me. That's 500 phones per state.
    And AC's take on the story isn't so bleak.
    Galaxy S7 and S7 edge pre-orders stronger than expected, Samsung says | Android Central

And if the Spigen promo is to be any indication, the S7 Edge seems to be VERY popular (5-dollar cases flew out the window in less than an hour)
    03-10-2016 07:20 PM
    I don't know, even if orders were low, 25,000 seem like very little to me. That's 500 phones per state.
    And AC's take on the story isn't so bleak.
    Galaxy S7 and S7 edge pre-orders stronger than expected, Samsung says | Android Central

And if the Spigen promo is to be any indication, the S7 Edge seems to be VERY popular (5-dollar cases flew out the window in less than an hour)
    Let's see how many complain they pre ordered and didn't get their stuff.
    03-10-2016 10:08 PM
    Tmobile was still advertising the promo as recent as 2 days ago. I took a screenshot of their Facebook ad that kept popping up on my newsfeed.

I pre-ordered the phone the first day it was available, and registered with samsung for the promo also the first day I was able to.

If I didn't make the limited code cut, I'll simply call TMO and tell them that they shouldn't have been advertising something that was already sold out.

TechGod2014 likes this.
    03-11-2016 06:24 AM
    I ordered my phone on March 1, and I still haven't received a tracking information, and who knows when I will receive phone! I don't understand how tmobile can start selling phones in there store knowing that there could be thousands of pre orders that haven't been filled!...I am sorry that makes no sense!!!!! I blame Samsung more that I blame tmobile!!!!!

03-11-2016 06:38 PM
    Anyone have any updates on the VR/Netflix promo? I registered my phone and my wife's phone the day the promo website was up. I'm in "fulfillment pending" when checking the status.

Has anyone received anything else? Do you know if "fulfillment pending" means the picture of my receipt has been accepted?

03-22-2016 04:59 PM
    Anyone have any updates on the VR/Netflix promo? I registered my phone and my wife's phone the day the promo website was up. I'm in "fulfillment pending" when checking the status.

Has anyone received anything else? Do you know if "fulfillment pending" means the picture of my receipt has been accepted?

Likewise. Fulfillment Pending means that it has passed the review stage and is awaiting shipment.
    03-22-2016 05:16 PM
    My husband purchased his in the TMO store on 3/13 and I purchased mine on the 16th and the promo was still going. I have registered both phones for the promo and both are in fulfillment pending. So it does appear it isn't just pre-orders getting the deal.
    03-22-2016 06:28 PM
    Samsung has accepted my submission. VR should be sent out April 1st!

Attached Thumbnails Got your phone early from T-Mobile? Act FAST on the VR set offer to get your Netflix code!-495.jpg  
    milehigherik likes this.
    03-22-2016 08:16 PM
    Samsung has accepted my submission. VR should be sent out April 1st!

I just got the same about an hour ago. T-mobile. Received phone on 3-3 registered for VR on 3-3.

03-22-2016 08:18 PM
    Got mine earlier and I already claimed my Netflix code. Just need to figure out how to claim my 6 games thru oculous. Also, says my VR should ship by April 1st. Was faster than I thought it would be.
    03-22-2016 10:03 PM
76 1234