Got your phone early from T-Mobile? Act FAST on the VR set offer to get your Netflix code!

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Tmobile was still advertising the promo as recent as 2 days ago. I took a screenshot of their Facebook ad that kept popping up on my newsfeed.

I pre-ordered the phone the first day it was available, and registered with samsung for the promo also the first day I was able to.

If I didn't make the limited code cut, I'll simply call TMO and tell them that they shouldn't have been advertising something that was already sold out.

Posted via the Android Central App

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my phone on March 1, and I still haven't received a tracking information, and who knows when I will receive phone! I don't understand how tmobile can start selling phones in there store knowing that there could be thousands of pre orders that haven't been filled!...I am sorry that makes no sense!!!!! I blame Samsung more that I blame tmobile!!!!!

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any updates on the VR/Netflix promo? I registered my phone and my wife's phone the day the promo website was up. I'm in "fulfillment pending" when checking the status.

Has anyone received anything else? Do you know if "fulfillment pending" means the picture of my receipt has been accepted?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any updates on the VR/Netflix promo? I registered my phone and my wife's phone the day the promo website was up. I'm in "fulfillment pending" when checking the status.

Has anyone received anything else? Do you know if "fulfillment pending" means the picture of my receipt has been accepted?

Likewise. Fulfillment Pending means that it has passed the review stage and is awaiting shipment.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
My husband purchased his in the TMO store on 3/13 and I purchased mine on the 16th and the promo was still going. I have registered both phones for the promo and both are in fulfillment pending. So it does appear it isn't just pre-orders getting the deal.

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has accepted my submission. VR should be sent out April 1st!

Attachments

• 495.jpg
    495.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 39

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Got mine earlier and I already claimed my Netflix code. Just need to figure out how to claim my 6 games thru oculous. Also, says my VR should ship by April 1st. Was faster than I thought it would be.

_BIG_

May 30, 2015
Visit site
same here april 1st ship date approx and netflix code today.

anyone know if i sign up for netflix now for the free 1st month trial then add the code will i get 13 months total or will the promo code take over the first free month also?

dodgeboy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How was the netflix code sent to you? Email? If so, what was the subject line? I haven't seen an email yet, but I have a ton of stuff in my spam folder to sift through. It would help to have a phrase to search on. Thanks!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I only got one Netflix code for two orders -- I am contacting Samsung to see where the other one is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz