Got your phone early from T-Mobile? Act FAST on the VR set offer to get your Netflix code!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I just contacted Samsung through the offers page where it says both are approved. Hopefully I hear something soon too.

I just got a second "Your submission has been approved!" email from Samsung. Just like the first email but this one has a different 1 year Netflix code. WOOO! :D.

kappatau808

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
pre-ordered s7 edge, got it march 7th. signed up for VR promo same day. approved and estimated shipping april 1. however my biggest issue is i dropped off my s6 at the post office march 9th. im in hawaii btw, and it is now march 25th and i have talked to 2 tmobile reps showed them the tracking number. and they say tracking indicates the package is still in hawaii. WTF? the package has been sitting in the post office for 16 days? i didnt even notice till i got emails from tmobile saying i had few days to return the s6. so both tmobile reps agree that there is proof that i did drop off the package at post office thanks to the tracking number. but then they say they cant do anything. they would keep chargning me $27.50 a month for the s6 until they receive the phone. i told them why should i be paying for something that i already mailed back, it's not my fault if there is a problem with USPS. so now i have to do all the work of calling USPS to find the phone? i will be paying $27.50 a month and doing all the work to find a phone that someone probably lost at the post office?
i bought the microsoft lumia 950xl when it came out, yes buggy and not that many official apps it was still a great phone. but microsoft sent it via UPS and it was delayed, on 3rd day i called microsoft to check on status of the package and what did they answer?

they will investigate and call UPS right after talking to me and they did. called me back and they said UPS had no clue where the package was. so microsoft did something else, they would send me a replacement 2nd day shipping for free. and i was to mail them back the other phone if it ever got delivered.phone got delivered somehow the same day earlier than usual and microsoft even refunded the shipping fee i paid for.

and tmobile can't even call USPS to ask what's wrong?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was told only 1 Netflix code per address.

I got two codes since I did two S7 Edge purchases. Now the codes can only be used once and only one per account... As in I can't put both codes on one account. I used one of the codes and my buddy used the other for his Netflix account.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I got two codes since I did two S7 Edge purchases. Now the codes can only be used once and only one per account... As in I can't put both codes on one account. I used one of the codes and my buddy used the other for his Netflix account.
I still haven't gotten the second code for my second S7 Edge. I've heard people were able to apply two codes to their Netflix account on this forum.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't gotten the second code for my second S7 Edge. I've heard people were able to apply two codes to their Netflix account on this forum.

Some say yes and some say no. I would think Netflix wouldn't allow it. If they do well .. more power to them :).

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Some say yes and some say no. I would think Netflix wouldn't allow it. If they do well .. more power to them :).

I just got the second Netflix/VR approved email. I was able to apply the second code to my Netflix account and now I have a $239.76 credit to my account. Two free years! :)

natetrain247

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I just got my 2nd code even though they told me one per address. Love how they made it up.
Since others are saying you can apply it to the same account I'm going to do that. I was actually wondering about it and glad to see it can be done.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Got my VR today. It's pretty cool.
Like I said from the beginning... I'm sure everyone that pre-ordered thru t-mobile will get their Goodies.

Last edited: