03-10-2016 11:26 AM
283 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Not happy .. on the Live Chat with Vodafone now, and just been told "As i can see that your order is placed but due to large volume of order for samsung s7 it will take few days to complete your order"

This is after chatting with them 3 times on chat, and even phoning them Saturday night, to be told it will still be delivered on Tuesday ....
    03-07-2016 04:46 AM
    Damn, my brother's just spoken to EE and his is arriving today. Now I have to sit ahead of him in the office whilst he has a brand new phone, and I've been without a phone whatsoever for a week (LG G4 died with the infamous boot loop failure 8 days ago), I'm dying for it to arrive!
    03-07-2016 04:50 AM
    Am now being told that they will organise on an immediate priority service, and should hear something in next 1-2hrs ... but not sure what I will hear ..... I kinda let rip on Live chat lol
    03-07-2016 04:54 AM
    Just noticed that it's showing 'out of stock' on samsung's website now.
    03-07-2016 05:08 AM
    Just noticed that it's showing 'out of stock' on samsung's website now.
    Only the black one is out of stock ... no surprise there as the Gold one is a bit blingy
    lancashirehotpot likes this.
    03-07-2016 05:17 AM
    Had anyone ordered via o2.co.uk?

Mine is being delivered via DPD and I have the status "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" as from the 4th Match.
    03-07-2016 05:27 AM
    Mine now showing shipped on Samsung site
    03-07-2016 05:28 AM
    Still got awaiting stock for mine but both phone and vr showing as in stock, case is still showing as ordered on request. I really hope they aren't holding my phone back until they can send the case with it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-07-2016 05:30 AM
    Has anyone preordered on o2? I have mine sent via DPD but it's stating "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" since 4th March. Hope they at least receive my package today for delivery tomorrow.
    03-07-2016 05:32 AM
    Am now being told that they will organise on an immediate priority service, and should hear something in next 1-2hrs ... but not sure what I will hear ..... I kinda let rip on Live chat lol
    thats good, hopefully you get it today....might have to go on live chat and make sure mine is still on track also
    03-07-2016 05:37 AM
    thats good, hopefully you get it today....might have to go on live chat and make sure mine is still on track also
    I also just did a follow up phone call, as I cannot believe everything they say on live chat. The guy (scottish) that I spoke to says that on the system it is showing that it will be delivered tomorrow, although he said I would not get a tracking until tomorrow (usually get an email the day before)

I did also ask about the gear VR headset (that I am getting with my package) and he said it seems that is going to be a seperate pacakge. Would have liked both to have come through tomorrow

But, I am still not 100% confident that I will get it. I ordered mine on teh 22nd Feb (one day after release), so was not impressed with the .. you will get in 4-5 days from today comment ... So .. we will see
    03-07-2016 05:40 AM
    I ordered from the Samsung site on the evening of the 24th.

Order status link has not changed.

I managed to speak to Samsung this morning who confirm the order has gone through but said it's unlikely I will receive this on Tuesday due to the number of orders.

Why, WHY did they not despatch these earlier then? People have had these for over a week now.

So, I might get it Wednesday. Yeah right :-/
    Very frustrating. Part of the attraction of pre ordering was the get it 3 days early perk which they seem to be struggling to fulfill! They clearly made a big thing of it now struggling to do it!

03-07-2016 05:52 AM
    Well, just logged into MyVodafone, and it is showing my new tarriff, was not earlier, so things looking up
    03-07-2016 05:56 AM
    I won't start worrying until this evening. Still nothing from my Carphone Warehouse order on 25th Feb.
    03-07-2016 06:02 AM
    Still waiting for Dpd to tell me on my order status which is supposed to be coming tomorrow.

I have pre ordered from Three network since last Friday

Can't wait

Posted by my Superia z2
    03-07-2016 06:14 AM
    I won't start worrying until this evening. Still nothing from my Carphone Warehouse order on 25th Feb.
    Have they not emailed you anything yet?
    03-07-2016 06:14 AM
    Well, just logged into MyVodafone, and it is showing my new tarriff, was not earlier, so things looking up
    Good sign, we in the same boat. Just spoke to Vodafone chat and they assure its on for tomorrow. Hopefully with everyone contacting them, they will deliver otherwise there will be some unhappy customers!
    03-07-2016 06:22 AM
    Has anyone ordered a case with their phone from Samsung and got a delivery update?

03-07-2016 07:02 AM
    Sigh, still listed as awaiting stock but estimated delivery date is still tomorrow. No tracking number listed so it depends on Samsung delivering their stock and the company getting it to delivery agents. Anticipation is building!
    03-07-2016 07:17 AM
    I just spoke to Carphone Warehouse on the phone as I had no order confirmation after pre-ordering via their call centre on 28/02 and they just informed me that there is a delay and I won't be receiving the phone tomorrow but it should come on the 9th. I asked the reason for the delay and he said it was due to unprecedented demand. May be worth keeping an eye on your order status...
    03-07-2016 07:26 AM
    Tracking now shows "Collected from Sender" So I should hopefully be getting it tomorrow.
    03-07-2016 07:32 AM
    Have they not emailed you anything yet?
    No, nothing at all.
    03-07-2016 07:34 AM
    Hi guys. If you've ordered from CPW and received your tracking then it will be the gear VR. Not the phone unfortunately. My phone will be delivered tomorrow and they've confirmed it! Also, has anyone here previously ordered from Samsung? I've got my Parcelforce tracking but will I receive a time slot of when it will arrive?
    Thank you in advance.
    03-07-2016 08:11 AM
    Hi guys. If you've ordered from CPW and received your tracking then it will be the gear VR. Not the phone unfortunately. My phone will be delivered tomorrow and they've confirmed it! Also, has anyone here previously ordered from Samsung? I've got my Parcelforce tracking but will I receive a time slot of when it will arrive?
    Thank you in advance.
    That's what I'm wondering as well, I have my tracking details but have to go out mid afternoon. A time slot would be ideal.

Does anyone know if you can collect from parcel force depot on the same day as attempted delivery?
    03-07-2016 08:18 AM
    That's what I'm wondering as well, I have my tracking details but have to go out mid afternoon. A time slot would be ideal.

Does anyone know if you can collect from parcel force depot on the same day as attempted delivery?
    My brother works for ParcelForce (crayford) and if you're living in SE London then the driver will be sending you a text. Some drivers don't bother sending you text so you might be just waiting. You will need to call the local depot that will be delivering your parcel, bring proof of ID and form of utility bill that has your name and address.
    03-07-2016 08:29 AM
283 ... 45678 ...