03-10-2016 11:26 AM
283 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I just spoke to Carphone Warehouse on the phone as I had no order confirmation after pre-ordering via their call centre on 28/02 and they just informed me that there is a delay and I won't be receiving the phone tomorrow but it should come on the 9th. I asked the reason for the delay and he said it was due to unprecedented demand. May be worth keeping an eye on your order status...
    I had my dispatch email from them Friday stating that the phone had been sent out, but I've chosen to collect at store, so that may be different to home delivery, not had any follow up email yet, I'm assuming they'll email to let me know when to pick it up
    03-07-2016 08:35 AM
    I'll probably end up having to go and get it. Hopefully later on tomorrow rather than having to wait until Wednesday..
    03-07-2016 08:35 AM
    I'm due to collect from store (CPW). I sure hope mine arrives tomorrow.
    03-07-2016 08:59 AM
    I've just got off the phone with EE, try said mine should arrive tomorrow but cannot guarantee it due to high volumes. I hate this bit! This moto G is starting to get on my nerves!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-07-2016 09:17 AM
    Got off the phone to Samsung or is it Expansys God knows. And it's the inevitable delayed! Asked when and told me unknown as only limited stock arrived.

Pointed out that the hype made a big thing of getting it early if you pre ordered but that got me nowhere!

Bummer

03-07-2016 09:26 AM
    Just an update...I was having problems shifting everything around so somebody was in to collect on Wednesday, so I thought I'd have one more crack at Carphone Warehouse, since they still hadn't even sent me the order confirmation I was ringing for in the first place. I used online chat as hate giving somebody a hard time on the phone, anyway they said they would look into it and to give them a few minutes, sure enough after only about two minutes they came back and said I WILL receive the phone tomorrow. I questioned them why it had changed, and all I had back was "I can assure you that you will receive the phone tomorrow". Here's hoping!

When I was ordering it I wanted it delivered to store, and for some reason the call handler advised me it would be more likely to receive it on the 8th if I had home delivery, - seemed like a really strange thing to say.
    03-07-2016 09:37 AM
    Just an update...I was having problems shifting everything around so somebody was in to collect on Wednesday, so I thought I'd have one more crack at Carphone Warehouse, since they still hadn't even sent me the order confirmation I was ringing for in the first place. I used online chat as hate giving somebody a hard time on the phone, anyway they said they would look into it and to give them a few minutes, sure enough after only about two minutes they came back and said I WILL receive the phone tomorrow. I questioned them why it had changed, and all I had back was "I can assure you that you will receive the phone tomorrow". Here's hoping!

When I was ordering it I wanted it delivered to store, and for some reason the call handler advised me it would be more likely to receive it on the 8th if I had home delivery, - seemed like a really strange thing to say.
    That does seem odd, maybe it was just to put too many people off ordering to store so that they don't become too busy and bogged down all day just giving out orders. I'm hoping I can pick mine up ok tomoz seeing as it's now had all weekend to travel, I just have no way to track it unlike a home delivery
    03-07-2016 09:42 AM
    Well that's lame, when did you order? Still no movement on mine either, I was relying on it being here Wednesday as I've ordered a nano sim replacement for my broken micro sim.

03-07-2016 09:53 AM
    I'll try to head over my store later (CPW cardiff) and see whether they've received the stock and allow me to collect today. I'm supposed to collect tomorrow as promised by the salesperson last week but looking at the replies here got me a bit worried.
    03-07-2016 10:01 AM
    Just got this email from Vodafone
    03-07-2016 10:08 AM
    Got an email from Samsung...delivery tomorrow....but just realized my Sim card is a micro sim.....7 edge is nano right?
    03-07-2016 10:12 AM
    Yeah, you can usually pick one up from the carriers shop and theyll sort out the number transfer in store.

Edit: when did you order yours?

03-07-2016 10:20 AM
    Anyone ordered from Carphone Warehouse for collection in store before? I don't know if they actually bother giving a dispatch text the day before.
    03-07-2016 10:29 AM
    Ordered on the 22nd . order came up with an error at the end ....about to place the order again 2 day later, but checked my email and saw it went through .

Black is now out of stock so some people might not get theirs till friday
    03-07-2016 10:30 AM
    Anybody know if it's possible to pick it up from Parcelforce depot before they attempt delivery? Just wondering as I pass it on my way to work
    03-07-2016 10:34 AM
    Anyone ordered from Carphone Warehouse for collection in store before? I don't know if they actually bother giving a dispatch text the day before.
    This is the first time I have and I got a dispatch text on Friday but nothing since so not sure it's even at the store yet
    03-07-2016 10:35 AM
    I ordered mine in store for collection in store as well. I just noticed they didn't bother taking any contact details from me, not even my num or email, just my address. The salesperson did assure me I will get mine tomorrow. I'll head over later to confirm with them.
    Just got this from Vodafone

Now waiting on dpd tracking info

Attached Thumbnails UK S7 Edge orders thread-54991.jpg  
    I'll try to head over my store later (CPW cardiff) and see whether they've received the stock and allow me to collect today. I'm supposed to collect tomorrow as promised by the salesperson last week but looking at the replies here got me a bit worried.
    Can you let us know what they say and whether u managed to get yours
    03-07-2016 10:36 AM
    I also ordered a case from CPW on Wednesday to have posted to me but haven't heard anything since, they don't seem totally the best at updates etc lol
    03-07-2016 10:42 AM
    Got an email from Samsung stating that it had been shipped. Got a tracking reference number for Parcel force and my phone is on its way to a delivery depot. Was expecting it today but tomorrow will do.

When I get it I'll have to ask Vodafone to swap my current micro sim for a nano sim. That'll be an interesting conversation as my contract still has a month to run. Then I'll change it to sim only.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1
    03-07-2016 10:44 AM
    Anyone with a MicroSim looking to convert to a NanoSim just cut it. I did it yesterday evening, very easy to do. There's guides you can print - print it at 100%, sit the sim on the guide marks, with a ruler just mark where needs cutting according to the guide lines, then just get a pair of scissors and do it. Worth having a nail file incase you just need to file it down slightly depending on how accurately you managed to cut it.

It's a really simple process, most of the sim is wastage or unused contacts.

I used this one, just make sure you print 100% rather than fit to page - http://www.gosoftworks.com/GoSoftWor.../nanosima4.pdf
    03-07-2016 10:51 AM
    Just got a phone call from Three network that my phone is on it's way.

Will get a message from Dpd tomorrow morning on the time of delivery

Fingers crossed

Posted by my Superia z2
    03-07-2016 10:51 AM
    Mine is at the Parcel Force Hub, looks like delivery tomorrow.
    03-07-2016 11:03 AM
    Mine is at the Parcel Force Hub, looks like delivery tomorrow.
    Same hopefully
    03-07-2016 11:19 AM
283 ... 56789 ...