UK S7 Edge orders thread

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you can't order with it out of stock which is a shame. I have been sitting on the fence about pre ordering so guess that makes the decision for me!

What are people's thoughts on purchasing through the Samsung upgrade programme vs buying from a carrier? I couldn't really justify buying outright at the mo.

Also anyone know if carphone warehouse phones are unlocked even if bought with a contract or are they network branded?

Posted via the Android Central App

marinus4444

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on the 22nd sim free from Carphone Warehouse and just recieved an email saying it's being dispatched and a DPD link,however the link is not working yet. Is it to much to hope i'll get it tomorrow?

tshirttan408

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on the 22nd sim free from Carphone Warehouse and just recieved an email saying it's being dispatched and a DPD link,however the link is not working yet. Is it to much to hope i'll get it tomorrow?

That gives me hope! What provider are you with through carphone warehouse?

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered mine on the Samsung Web site and I got an email saying it's going to be shipped on Monday 7th March. That's quick.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I've ordered from Carphone too. Haven't heard anything yet but I'm collecting from the store so maybe they don't send despatch emails for collections?

Jessey Clarke

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
not sure if carphone do emaisl as i ordered my wifes upgrade last september for in store collection and only got a text... hoping everything is on track for uk orders

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I've had an email today from carphone warehouse saying my order has been dispatched and mine is a click and collect store order too

stylon69

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Kind of irritating that people who ordered them from stores seem to be getting them sent out before those that ordered from Samsung direct...

Samsung are just teasing me now - just got an email with the subject 'Soon, the Galaxy S7 edge or S7 will be in your hands' - but it's just a promotional/sales thing tempting me into buying accessories rather than an order update. My actual order status hasn't changed.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Just got an email saying it will be in my hands soon, checked the order tracking and the vr has been added. There is some progress!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood