UK S7 Edge orders thread

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I've just checked with Parcelforce on mine and they've just reconfirmed that mine is scheduled for delivery on the 8th now rather than 7th like my text said.

Posted via the Android Central App

NitrozK

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
It looks like the Samsung UK store is run through Expansys. I checked my order through the Expansys order tracking and it's showing as 'Shipped', although the Samsung order status page says 'awaiting stock'.

If anyone has ordered through the UK Samsung store, get your order number and e-mail address you used to purchase from and put it in the Expansys order tracker.

Let me know what it says for you. Tried calling Samsung Support this morning but of course I've been in a queue for 10 minutes, which is to be expected at such a busy time for them.

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Via Expansys mine says the Main Status is 'shipped' but then below
'Remaining to be Shipped' and for the phone it show's 'pre order now' and for the VR thingy 'in stock'

is this what others have?

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
It looks like the Samsung UK store is run through Expansys. I checked my order through the Expansys order tracking and it's showing as 'Shipped', although the Samsung order status page says 'awaiting stock'.

If anyone has ordered through the UK Samsung store, get your order number and e-mail address you used to purchase from and put it in the Expansys order tracker.

Let me know what it says for you. Tried calling Samsung Support this morning but of course I've been in a queue for 10 minutes, which is to be expected at such a busy time for them.

Expansys same as Samsung for me. Nothing shipped. It says awaiting stock and then lower down it says in stock.

Bit of a joke to be honest

Posted via the Android Central App

Gellofish

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Ok so no update on the Samsung site ... still showing as awaiting stock. But then checked on Expansys using my Samsung order number and it shows as all products shipped and gives me a Parcelforce tracking number which is marked as collected by courier (Yay!)... so I reckon on delivery tomorrow. Anyone who has ordered direct from Samsung needs to check the Expansys site.

ChazTyldsley

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
My order is showing as Shipped on the Samsung Order page now!! Got my Parcelforce tracking. London North West Depot 'Collected'. I'm in East Yorkshire so that's quite a trip!

At the top of the page it actually says "Shipped 06 March 2016", so I'm guessing the orders were packed up yesterday and collected this morning.

Gellofish

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Expansys showing me as all shipped and Parcelforce tracking number. Checked on Parcelforce site and it has been collected! Samsung still showing as awaiting stock!

NitrozK

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
My order is showing as Shipped on the Samsung Order page now!! Got my Parcelforce tracking. London North West Depot 'Collected'. I'm in East Yorkshire so that's quite a trip!

I'm in West Yorkshire and got the same thing! Called Parcelforce up and they said it will be delivered tomorrow.