UK S7 Edge orders thread

Lensbabyd

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
...mine has updated now...shown as 'shipped 05 March' and I have Parcelforce details, "collected, London NW Depot" 5/03 at 16.51....it's just gotta negotiate the M25 and M4 to get to me now I guess.

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from the Samsung site on the evening of the 24th.

Order status link has not changed.

I managed to speak to Samsung this morning who confirm the order has gone through but said it's unlikely I will receive this on Tuesday due to the number of orders.

Why, WHY did they not despatch these earlier then? People have had these for over a week now.

So, I might get it Wednesday. Yeah right :-/

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Excellent mine has also updated on the Samsung website now to both items shipped.

Just think there's a whole load of S7 Edge and Gear VR headsets sat at that North West London depot. I'm over in Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset so race on with the Yorkshire boys.

Posted via the Android Central App

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Not happy .. on the Live Chat with Vodafone now, and just been told "As i can see that your order is placed but due to large volume of order for samsung s7 it will take few days to complete your order"

This is after chatting with them 3 times on chat, and even phoning them Saturday night, to be told it will still be delivered on Tuesday ....

ChazTyldsley

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Damn, my brother's just spoken to EE and his is arriving today. Now I have to sit ahead of him in the office whilst he has a brand new phone, and I've been without a phone whatsoever for a week (LG G4 died with the infamous boot loop failure 8 days ago), I'm dying for it to arrive!

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Am now being told that they will organise on an immediate priority service, and should hear something in next 1-2hrs ... but not sure what I will hear ..... I kinda let rip on Live chat lol

IRED7i

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Had anyone ordered via o2.co.uk?

Mine is being delivered via DPD and I have the status "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" as from the 4th Match.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Still got awaiting stock for mine but both phone and vr showing as in stock, case is still showing as ordered on request. I really hope they aren't holding my phone back until they can send the case with it.

IRED7i

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone preordered on o2? I have mine sent via DPD but it's stating "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly" since 4th March. Hope they at least receive my package today for delivery tomorrow.

Jessey Clarke

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Am now being told that they will organise on an immediate priority service, and should hear something in next 1-2hrs ... but not sure what I will hear ..... I kinda let rip on Live chat lol

thats good, hopefully you get it today....might have to go on live chat and make sure mine is still on track also

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
thats good, hopefully you get it today....might have to go on live chat and make sure mine is still on track also

I also just did a follow up phone call, as I cannot believe everything they say on live chat. The guy (scottish) that I spoke to says that on the system it is showing that it will be delivered tomorrow, although he said I would not get a tracking until tomorrow (usually get an email the day before)

I did also ask about the gear VR headset (that I am getting with my package) and he said it seems that is going to be a seperate pacakge. Would have liked both to have come through tomorrow

But, I am still not 100% confident that I will get it. I ordered mine on teh 22nd Feb (one day after release), so was not impressed with the .. you will get in 4-5 days from today comment ... So .. we will see

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from the Samsung site on the evening of the 24th.

Order status link has not changed.

I managed to speak to Samsung this morning who confirm the order has gone through but said it's unlikely I will receive this on Tuesday due to the number of orders.

Why, WHY did they not despatch these earlier then? People have had these for over a week now.

So, I might get it Wednesday. Yeah right :-/

Very frustrating. Part of the attraction of pre ordering was the get it 3 days early perk which they seem to be struggling to fulfill! They clearly made a big thing of it now struggling to do it!

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting for Dpd to tell me on my order status which is supposed to be coming tomorrow.

I have pre ordered from Three network since last Friday

Can't wait

Posted by my Superia z2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski