UK S7 Edge orders thread

Jessey Clarke

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Well, just logged into MyVodafone, and it is showing my new tarriff, was not earlier, so things looking up

Good sign, we in the same boat. Just spoke to Vodafone chat and they assure its on for tomorrow. Hopefully with everyone contacting them, they will deliver otherwise there will be some unhappy customers!

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone ordered a case with their phone from Samsung and got a delivery update?

Posted via the Android Central App

devoncatt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Sigh, still listed as awaiting stock but estimated delivery date is still tomorrow. No tracking number listed so it depends on Samsung delivering their stock and the company getting it to delivery agents. Anticipation is building!

Loucyuk

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I just spoke to Carphone Warehouse on the phone as I had no order confirmation after pre-ordering via their call centre on 28/02 and they just informed me that there is a delay and I won't be receiving the phone tomorrow but it should come on the 9th. I asked the reason for the delay and he said it was due to unprecedented demand. May be worth keeping an eye on your order status...

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys. If you've ordered from CPW and received your tracking then it will be the gear VR. Not the phone unfortunately. My phone will be delivered tomorrow and they've confirmed it! Also, has anyone here previously ordered from Samsung? I've got my Parcelforce tracking but will I receive a time slot of when it will arrive?
Thank you in advance.

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys. If you've ordered from CPW and received your tracking then it will be the gear VR. Not the phone unfortunately. My phone will be delivered tomorrow and they've confirmed it! Also, has anyone here previously ordered from Samsung? I've got my Parcelforce tracking but will I receive a time slot of when it will arrive?
Thank you in advance.

That's what I'm wondering as well, I have my tracking details but have to go out mid afternoon. A time slot would be ideal.

Does anyone know if you can collect from parcel force depot on the same day as attempted delivery?

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
That's what I'm wondering as well, I have my tracking details but have to go out mid afternoon. A time slot would be ideal.

Does anyone know if you can collect from parcel force depot on the same day as attempted delivery?

My brother works for ParcelForce (crayford) and if you're living in SE London then the driver will be sending you a text. Some drivers don't bother sending you text so you might be just waiting. You will need to call the local depot that will be delivering your parcel, bring proof of ID and form of utility bill that has your name and address.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I just spoke to Carphone Warehouse on the phone as I had no order confirmation after pre-ordering via their call centre on 28/02 and they just informed me that there is a delay and I won't be receiving the phone tomorrow but it should come on the 9th. I asked the reason for the delay and he said it was due to unprecedented demand. May be worth keeping an eye on your order status...

I had my dispatch email from them Friday stating that the phone had been sent out, but I've chosen to collect at store, so that may be different to home delivery, not had any follow up email yet, I'm assuming they'll email to let me know when to pick it up

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I've just got off the phone with EE, try said mine should arrive tomorrow but cannot guarantee it due to high volumes. I hate this bit! This moto G is starting to get on my nerves!

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Got off the phone to Samsung or is it Expansys God knows. And it's the inevitable delayed! Asked when and told me unknown as only limited stock arrived.

Pointed out that the hype made a big thing of getting it early if you pre ordered but that got me nowhere!

Bummer

Loucyuk

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Just an update...I was having problems shifting everything around so somebody was in to collect on Wednesday, so I thought I'd have one more crack at Carphone Warehouse, since they still hadn't even sent me the order confirmation I was ringing for in the first place. I used online chat as hate giving somebody a hard time on the phone, anyway they said they would look into it and to give them a few minutes, sure enough after only about two minutes they came back and said I WILL receive the phone tomorrow. I questioned them why it had changed, and all I had back was "I can assure you that you will receive the phone tomorrow". Here's hoping!

When I was ordering it I wanted it delivered to store, and for some reason the call handler advised me it would be more likely to receive it on the 8th if I had home delivery, - seemed like a really strange thing to say.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Just an update...I was having problems shifting everything around so somebody was in to collect on Wednesday, so I thought I'd have one more crack at Carphone Warehouse, since they still hadn't even sent me the order confirmation I was ringing for in the first place. I used online chat as hate giving somebody a hard time on the phone, anyway they said they would look into it and to give them a few minutes, sure enough after only about two minutes they came back and said I WILL receive the phone tomorrow. I questioned them why it had changed, and all I had back was "I can assure you that you will receive the phone tomorrow". Here's hoping!

When I was ordering it I wanted it delivered to store, and for some reason the call handler advised me it would be more likely to receive it on the 8th if I had home delivery, - seemed like a really strange thing to say.

That does seem odd, maybe it was just to put too many people off ordering to store so that they don't become too busy and bogged down all day just giving out orders. I'm hoping I can pick mine up ok tomoz seeing as it's now had all weekend to travel, I just have no way to track it unlike a home delivery

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Well that's lame, when did you order? Still no movement on mine either, I was relying on it being here Wednesday as I've ordered a nano sim replacement for my broken micro sim.

ZeneticX

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'll try to head over my store later (CPW cardiff) and see whether they've received the stock and allow me to collect today. I'm supposed to collect tomorrow as promised by the salesperson last week but looking at the replies here got me a bit worried.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR