UK S7 Edge orders thread

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, you can usually pick one up from the carriers shop and theyll sort out the number transfer in store.

Edit: when did you order yours?

Posted via the Android Central App

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Anyone ordered from Carphone Warehouse for collection in store before? I don't know if they actually bother giving a dispatch text the day before.

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Ordered on the 22nd . order came up with an error at the end ....about to place the order again 2 day later, but checked my email and saw it went through .

Black is now out of stock so some people might not get theirs till friday

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Anyone ordered from Carphone Warehouse for collection in store before? I don't know if they actually bother giving a dispatch text the day before.

This is the first time I have and I got a dispatch text on Friday but nothing since so not sure it's even at the store yet

ZeneticX

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

I ordered mine in store for collection in store as well. I just noticed they didn't bother taking any contact details from me, not even my num or email, just my address. The salesperson did assure me I will get mine tomorrow. I'll head over later to confirm with them.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I'll try to head over my store later (CPW cardiff) and see whether they've received the stock and allow me to collect today. I'm supposed to collect tomorrow as promised by the salesperson last week but looking at the replies here got me a bit worried.

Can you let us know what they say and whether u managed to get yours

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I also ordered a case from CPW on Wednesday to have posted to me but haven't heard anything since, they don't seem totally the best at updates etc lol

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Got an email from Samsung stating that it had been shipped. Got a tracking reference number for Parcel force and my phone is on its way to a delivery depot. Was expecting it today but tomorrow will do.

When I get it I'll have to ask Vodafone to swap my current micro sim for a nano sim. That'll be an interesting conversation as my contract still has a month to run. Then I'll change it to sim only.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

Last edited:

ChazTyldsley

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone with a MicroSim looking to convert to a NanoSim just cut it. I did it yesterday evening, very easy to do. There's guides you can print - print it at 100%, sit the sim on the guide marks, with a ruler just mark where needs cutting according to the guide lines, then just get a pair of scissors and do it. Worth having a nail file incase you just need to file it down slightly depending on how accurately you managed to cut it.

It's a really simple process, most of the sim is wastage or unused contacts.

I used this one, just make sure you print 100% rather than fit to page - http://www.gosoftworks.com/GoSoftWorks/NanoSIM_files/nanosima4.pdf

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Just got a phone call from Three network that my phone is on it's way.

Will get a message from Dpd tomorrow morning on the time of delivery

Fingers crossed

Posted by my Superia z2

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Just got an email frm CPW its been dispatched with a DPD tracking number i know my DPD guy so hopefully he will arrive at his usual time no mention of the Gear VR though hopefully both will arrive at the same time.

Danny Long2

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one who has been stitched up here!? 😳

Phoned Samsung again. Told me black is out of stock, maybe Friday when I get it then again might not be!Said that is very helpful. FFS.

Not sure what the point of pre ordering was

Also told me there computer system is totally inaccurate when it comes to stock levels! As an auditor that would worry me!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad