UK S7 Edge orders thread

ZeneticX

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Can you let us know what they say and whether u managed to get yours

Just popped in the shop. Good news - I'm in the list to collect my phone tomorrow, and they've received some of the stocks. Bad news - They're not allowed to release them today.

I'm fine with anything as long there's a phone for me to collect tomorrow as promised!

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Just popped in the shop. Good news - I'm in the list to collect my phone tomorrow, and they've received some of the stocks. Bad news - They're not allowed to release them today.

I'm fine with anything as long there's a phone for me to collect tomorrow as promised!

Ahh that's good news! Did they say if they would contact you beforehand? Email etc?

ZeneticX

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Ahh that's good news! Did they say if they would contact you beforehand? Email etc?

No, again they didn't ask for any contact details from me. They just told me I'm on the list to collect tomorrow morning (there's a separate list for afternoon) but incase I can't collect in the morning I'm welcomed to pop in anytime of the day.

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
My tracking shows its at the depot. Delivery tomorrow. The depot isn't too far from my house so hopefully it'll be an early delivery

from what i've been told previously delivery guys go to the furthest delivery address first and work back to the depot on the iphone 6s launch they can do several runs back and forth to the depot and worked late. Mobile phone launches are big earners for them.

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
from what i've been told previously delivery guys go to the furthest delivery address first and work back to the depot on the iphone 6s launch they can do several runs back and forth to the depot and worked late. Mobile phone launches are big earners for them.

Ah really? Well we'll have to see. If no ones in I'll have to collect it on Wednesday morning. Fingers crossed for an early delivery!

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone with a MicroSim looking to convert to a NanoSim just cut it. I did it yesterday evening, very easy to do. There's guides you can print - print it at 100%, sit the sim on the guide marks, with a ruler just mark where needs cutting according to the guide lines, then just get a pair of scissors and do it. Worth having a nail file incase you just need to file it down slightly depending on how accurately you managed to cut it.

It's a really simple process, most of the sim is wastage or unused contacts.

I used this one, just make sure you print 100% rather than fit to page - http://www.gosoftworks.com/GoSoftWorks/NanoSIM_files/nanosima4.pdf

Don't think I'll take the risk as I'm not that dextrous.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

Mikeyglw

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Got my email from Samsung Today and parcelforce tracking no and its sitting in London depot needs to get to Scotland , so hopefully tomorrow for delivery :). I ordered on the 28th from their site on the upgrade program

shoaib shah

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Anyone on Three network got any tracking information from DPD

I hate not knowing until next day when the phone is arriving.

At least tracking your phone a day before reassures that there is progress in the order process and you know when to expect it.

Waiting game is killing me

Posted by my Superia z2

Kuldip999

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys. If you've ordered from CPW and received your tracking then it will be the gear VR. Not the phone unfortunately. My phone will be delivered tomorrow and they've confirmed it! Also, has anyone here previously ordered from Samsung? I've got my Parcelforce tracking but will I receive a time slot of when it will arrive?
Thank you in advance.

Hi, how do you know that it is the VR Headset and not the phone coming tomorrow if ordered from Carphone Warehouse?

SamAndroid123

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Both the Expansys site and Samsung site now have my order marked as 'shipped' but no tracking info on there or via email? It is safe to assume its been shipped anyway??

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Just got another email saying your phone will be with you soon, no delivery info and my card hasn't even been charged yet, very disappointing. Still says in stock on the order page :-( I'm annoyed that I've heard about people that ordered 2 or 3 days ago are getting theirs.

Anyone actually getting a black one tomorrow?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Nano for the 7.

I did a sim swap on giff gaff last week so I now have a working micro sim that I can snap a bit off so it's a nano sim when the 7 arrives.

I have received a tracking number late this after noon but the tracking still says it's at the north London depot.

My online banking still shows they have taken no money :-/

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
No, again they didn't ask for any contact details from me. They just told me I'm on the list to collect tomorrow morning (there's a separate list for afternoon) but incase I can't collect in the morning I'm welcomed to pop in anytime of the day.

Ah ok, did they have the headsets ready to go as well for pick up?

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
My Tracking STILL says it's at London North, but I got a txt at 10:35m saying is coming tomorrow.

They still have not taken any money, unless my online banking is not updating at this time of night :-/

I live in Coventry and the ParcelForce national HUB is only 2.5 miles from me so that is one thing in my favour :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta