UK S7 Edge orders thread

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Got my S7 Edge about 2 hours ago. What a phone@ I'm glad I did not get a S6 as this phone is what the S6 should have been.

Haven't played with the VR headset yet.

Posted via the Android Central App on a kicking Gold S7 Edge

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Well I've picked up my phone from CPW click and collect and have walked out with half my order. Got the phone (which is the main thing) but no headset, the guy rang their online people and was told that apparently there wasn't enough VR stock for all click and collect orders and they claim it should arrive in store tomorrow, so we shall see

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Missed it, the wife had to leave for work. I was told they'd give me a window so I could make sure I went home for it but they didn't. Going to have to collect it tomorrow now 😢
Oh no! I hate missing my deliveries! An extra day of wait is going to feel like a long time but, it will be worth the wait! May the force be with you

jimjonesG7

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Sorry man but I could be wrong! My brother works for ParcelForce and that's what their drivers usually do. Some don't. Just depends on the driver. I've received mine this morning and just waiting on my girlfriends one now!

Yes , Mines arrived !!! ...

Now off to the shop to chop my micro sim card :D

For those still waiting hope you get yours soon ..

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Oh no! I hate missing my deliveries! An extra day of wait is going to feel like a long time but, it will be worth the wait! May the force be with you

Thanks! In going to ring the depot when I finish and see if there's any way I can get it tonight. It closed at 7 so I can make that. All depends on whether the driver has been back or not

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! In going to ring the depot when I finish and see if there's any way I can get it tonight. It closed at 7 so I can make that. All depends on whether the driver has been back or not

Tbh, I wouldn't count on that as it depends on the time the driver gets back and they need to sort it. So, what I'd suggest is that you call your depot and request to collect your parcel. My girlfriends s 7 edge just arrived! Now I can relax!

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine is due for delivery within the next hour. I'm sitting patiently like a little boy at Christmas 🎄

Posted via the Android Central App

GT004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Mine came at mid day. Vr and phone in same box. I initially thought Samsung forgot to send the vr Headset.
When I got home from work, I thought the box looked kind of big for a small phone and too small for the vr.

Haven't opened it yet. Waiting for a case.

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Phone all set up but I keep finding apps I want to download still in the wow stage. This phone blows my iPhone 6s plus out the water and ive just downloaded the android central app. I need to try my vr gear I somehow got the straps wrong so had to start from scratch.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Set my regular s7 up now, just charging it as that all took it down to 16% but so far has charged from 16% to 41% in 10 mins, not bad going, just need the headset now

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Phone all set up but I keep finding apps I want to download still in the wow stage. This phone blows my iPhone 6s plus out the water and ive just downloaded the android central app. I need to try my vr gear I somehow got the straps wrong so had to start from scratch.

Totally agree with you but I'm still keeping my 6s plus for facetiming family

steve_bham

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Got mine today from EE. Very happy with the phone. Been using it nonstop and battery is holding up really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781