UK S7 Edge orders thread

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Totally agree with you but I'm still keeping my 6s plus for facetiming family

keeping mine but it's been demoted I've downloaded tons of vr stuff to view later. It's a shame we don't get the free game pack that Americans are getting!

Posted via the Android Central App

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
keeping mine but it's been demoted I've downloaded tons of vr stuff to view later. It's a shame we don't get the free game pack that Americans are getting!

Been testing the gear vr and I must say that I'm very impressed! Yeah. Looking to play a game with my girl on it hahaha looks really fun!

lancashirehotpot

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Tbh, I wouldn't count on that as it depends on the time the driver gets back and they need to sort it. So, what I'd suggest is that you call your depot and request to collect your parcel. My girlfriends s 7 edge just arrived! Now I can relax!

It was stressful but got it in the end. I rang he depot who said it would be OK to collect. Then an hour later my tracking showed it had been taken to the post office. Made it just a they were pulling the shutters down. Luckily they let me collect it.

Kiet189

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
It was stressful but got it in the end. I rang he depot who said it would be OK to collect. Then an hour later my tracking showed it had been taken to the post office. Made it just a they were pulling the shutters down. Luckily they let me collect it.

Lovely! I hope you enjoy your new device!

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have been playing with the vr this evening. Pretty good but took me ages to figure out how to play my own content. And even then it didn't play right lol

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Got an email from Samsung stating that it had been shipped. Got a tracking reference number for Parcel force and my phone is on its way to a delivery depot. Was expecting it today but tomorrow will do.

When I get it I'll have to ask Vodafone to swap my current micro sim for a nano sim. That'll be an interesting conversation as my contract still has a month to run. Then I'll change it to sim only.

Posted from my kicking Samsung Note4 on Lollipop 5.1.1

Anyway, I popped into my local Vodafone to ask them about swapping the sim and told them why and they did it there and then without any fuss so no problem. Got my S7 edge up and running.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

gadget73

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
First android phone I've fallen in love with probably will disapate over time though. still finding new apps to download that aren't on the Apple store. Did my first miracast to my xbox one last night looks good but a bit hit and miss could be the apps I tried. Hope everyone is enjoying their s7 edge !

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
OK, so update on my order, I called up and it's definitely the black clear case holding it up. I got them to take the case off my order because they don't know when they're getting them. I have a case already from spiegen, I just liked the look of the official one. It's getting proceed now and could be here tomorrow or Friday.

ninjakel

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
And it's shipped! 30ish mins after cancelling the case, should be here tomorrow.

GNawaz

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
yes i pre-order my s7 edges on 5th and got it early on 8th march yesterday with free VR From sumsung uk official website. it is really great mobile so smooth

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone left the plastic on the front of their phone that it came with? I've so far left mine on instead of trying to put another protector on but not sure whether it's ok to leave it on or if it should be removed

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone left the plastic on the front of their phone that it came with? I've so far left mine on instead of trying to put another protector on but not sure whether it's ok to leave it on or if it should be removed
I did for a day, them I replaced it with a proper screen protector which ended up being worse. Keep it on if it doesn't bother you :) I found the little tab at the top noticeable though.

trekmatt

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I did for a day, them I replaced it with a proper screen protector which ended up being worse. Keep it on if it doesn't bother you :) I found the little tab at the top noticeable though.

Yea I've just put my case on and the little tab has lifted a little bit but doesn't seem too bad really atm, might take it off totally eventually anyway as I've put mine into a flip case. Have u downloaded the software update today btw? Seems to get rid of Samsung pay

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci