Long story short, I'm up for an upgrade an my Moto X Pure needs to be swapped out for an RMA. Motorola wants me to send it in and I will be with out a phone for about 2 weeks. Minus well upgrade to the Edge and then send the Moto X and sell it.

So I was curious as to a couple of things.

1) I can use the Google now launcher and get the same app drawer and Google now screens as I do on my X right?

2) I can use Android Pay instead of Samsung pay right?

3) I will be missing out on the loud speakers but is the S7 plenty loud? It was rumored that the front earpiece could be used as a loud speaker for stereo sound, does it or was it just a rumor?

4) I've got 2 Moto Turbo chargers and a Tronosmart 5 port QC charger, I can still use that right?

5) Was there Tempered glass screen protectors for the Edge in the past?

6) I see that you can quick launch the camera, but what about the Flashlight? You know how useful that thing is? The Moto Actions are sweet.

I tried to search but came up short.
    03-03-2016 05:15 PM
    Long story short, I'm up for an upgrade an my Moto X Pure needs to be swapped out for an RMA. Motorola wants me to send it in and I will be with out a phone for about 2 weeks. Minus well upgrade to the Edge and then send the Moto X and sell it.

So I was curious as to a couple of things.

1) I can use the Google now launcher and get the same app drawer and Google now screens as I do on my X right?

2) I can use Android Pay instead of Samsung pay right?

3) I will be missing out on the loud speakers but is the S7 plenty loud? It was rumored that the front earpiece could be used as a loud speaker for stereo sound, does it or was it just a rumor?

4) I've got 2 Moto Turbo chargers and a Tronosmart 5 port QC charger, I can still use that right?

5) Was there Tempered glass screen protectors for the Edge in the past?

6) I see that you can quick launch the camera, but what about the Flashlight? You know how useful that thing is? The Moto Actions are sweet.

I tried to search but came up short.
    1. Yes
    2.yes
    4 . yes
    5.yes
    6 . it can be launched from the notification pull down.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-03-2016 05:19 PM